Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Saw something crazy in a dressing room yesterday

I don't have huge mirrors at my house, and was a little shocked by something new I saw in a dressing room yesterday...

Dressing rooms are really the only time I get that full view, you know? With the extra mirrors that show you your body all the way around.

So yesterday I was changing clothes and went...holy crap....MY BACK FAT!

LOL!

My back fat...all the weird little extra ripples, the bra bulge...the icky little segements that made my back resemble a roly poly insect....are GONE!

My back is looking all sleek and shite:) Like, with a nice dip in the middle and shoulder bones and everything. It is a damned fine looking back!

I've been looking at my lumpy front....which, don't get me wrong...has improved significantly...but I've got a little extra skin (looks better than expected!)...but still, it never occurred to me to check out the back.

So yeah...that made my day. Still makes me smile.

When I go to the fat lady prom this fall (they don't call it that...it's a formal wear celebration event put on by my surgeon's group...where we walk a cat walk and get to Celebrate our skinnier hotness..LOL), I might have to consider something backless:)

Looking forward to the extravaganza!

Edited by Creekimp13

18 minutes ago, Creekimp13 said:

I don't have huge mirrors at my house, and was a little shocked by something new I saw in a dressing room yesterday...

Dressing rooms are really the only time I get that full view, you know? With the extra mirrors that show you your body all the way around.

So yesterday I was changing clothes and went...holy crap....MY BACK FAT!

LOL!

My back fat...all the weird little extra ripples, the bra bulge...the icky little segements that made my back resemble a roly poly insect....are GONE!

My back is looking all sleek and shite:) Like, with a nice dip in the middle and shoulder bones and everything. It is a damned fine looking back!

I've been looking at my lumpy front....which, don't get me wrong...has improved significantly...but I've got a little extra skin (looks better than expected!)...but still, it never occurred to me to check out the back.

So yeah...that made my day. Still makes me smile.

When I go to the fat lady prom this fall (they don't call it that...it's a formal wear celebration event put on by my surgeon's group...where we walk a cat walk and get to Celebrate our skinnier hotness..LOL), I might have to consider something backless:)

Looking forward to the extravaganza!

God, I’d kill for any opportunity to dress up! I have a full collection of little black dresses, I could open a store...but nowhere to wear them :(

Hubby has to wear a tux, too. Will be a fun time!

Maybe you could find some kinda charity event? Take up ball room dancing? LOL:)

Edited by Creekimp13

A DYN-O-MITE 4 STAR BONO VIDE NSV! Congratulations CreekImp may we all go and do the same, all in our own good time!😝❤😝

8 minutes ago, Frustr8 said:

A DYN-O-MITE 4 STAR BONO VIDE NSV! Congratulations CreekImp may we all go and do the same, all in our own good time!😝❤😝

That's awesome!! Congratulations on your weight loss @Creekimp13 Be sure to post pictures when you go to the Big Event. I love hearing stories like this. Can't wait to share my stories after I have my surgery :) One day at a time!

Congrats Creek! Love those experiences!!

Awesome!!!

I have a fancy goal dress in mind. I told my husband, I don’t care if all I do is wear it to Target. I WILL wear it!!!

On 6/21/2018 at 7:21 AM, Ylime said:

Awesome!!!

I have a fancy goal dress in mind. I told my husband, I don’t care if all I do is wear it to Target. I WILL wear it!!!

My target outfits are about as fancy as I get, lol!

I love this NSV!!! I can't wait to say goodbye to my lumpy back fat. Maybe I'll throw it a funeral. JK - BYE FELICIA!