Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Did water slides yesterday!

Relatives still visiting. Little niecey wanted to go to a Water park yesterday, and it was the first time in years I didn't dread sitting around in my swimsuit all day with everyone:) Found a very cute suit with sort of a hybrid swim skirt boy trunks kinda bottom and a very flattering swim tank top. Super comfortable, and damn if I don't look pretty spiffy! Hubby kept grinning at me and checking me out. Doofus. LOL. It was nice:)

Niecey drug us all down the water slides. OMG, so much fun! It's been a long time since I tried it, and it was just so joyful. Hubby got a huge kick out of doing the slides with me and the kiddo ran me up the slide so many times I must have gotten 60 stair cases in...if only my Fitbit were waterproof! (feeling it a little today!)

Afterward, we went to an alligator sanctuary because my weird biologist daughter wanted to hold an alligator:) Was actually pretty interesting. Who knew alligators could be trained to come to their names? I was very surprised by the vocabulary some of them had developed for commands!

Life is good. My favorite thing about the weight loss...is the reduction of stress. No more concerns about my back hurting and finding a place to sit down. No more concerns about having to push to keep up with my athletic crazy family or the EverReady Rabbit niecey. No more concerns about stairs or weight limits or walking distance. Just makes life so much more enjoyable:)

I like being up for an adventure:) It's about damned time.

This is a wonderful thing to Celebrate. What an inspiration for me. Congrats.

How FUN!!! I love the fact I can walk into a room and not look around for a chair that will hold me or that I will fit in. Yes, the Water slides were fun. Now I need a roller coaster or 2!

I honestly just read this post because it was written by you Creekimp. You are always so kind and considerate. You always take the time to answer practically every post out there even if it isn’t exactly your particular procedure. You find time for everyone on this forum so I wanted to take tome to hear you out. Well......that was such a sweet and inspiring story. Good for you! It’s karma baby! You’ve helped so many God is smiling down saying, “I think it’s her turn now.”

So happy for you. Just think that this is just the beginning of the summer. You’ve got a good two to two and a half months more to go! Enjoy your new life of health, self confidence, and sexy. (You know that’s why your husband couldn’t take his eyes off you!!😜😜)