Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi. I am 7 days post op. I still don’t feel like I got the Protein and liquid down yet. I am getting better bit by bit everyday but still struggling. It probably is because of lack of experience.

I had an internal bleeding after sleeve surgery. I felt extreme dizziness after the surgery. My blood pressure went up and blood count kept going down, which was the sign of internal bleeding. Thankfully, my doctor was calm and he said I have to be hospitalized a few more days but not to be too alerted.

Also I didn’t have to get blood transfusion in the end but I was very close. I am out of hospital for three days now. Just a bit feeling weak overall and not feel as bright as I should feel since I haven’t felt that great after the hospital. I mean I am not pessimistic about the surgery, my decision, or the future result. Just feeling a bit down because if difficulties of meeting the requirements Does anybody share similar feelings?

Complications are scary. You never imagine yourself having them...and when you do...it kinda gives you a jolt of reality...that this thing that we're all doing is very serious. I think your reaction is very understandable.

Wishing you an uneventful recovery from here on out:)

Wishing you smooth sailing from here on out! So glad the bleeding was caught early and addressed.

I really don’t think they should send people home so soon so they can catch this stuff easier. I’m glad they did for you. I am praying that you have smoother recovery.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Having gall bladder surgery in a few days and I so hope the recovery is easier than the one from the modified DS! I could use a bit of luck/pep talk for a change. I'm starting to be able to walk around without experiencing dizziness, but it would be great if the random pain in my chest and abdomen would go away!!
      · 0 replies
    • Dawn 1974

4/4/2024 - new patient orientation. Wt 313
      4/5/2024 - got all my lab work done.
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Today was rough...
      I've been experiencing a headache all day today that just won't go away. I'm thinking it's now progressing into a migraine. Does anyone else get headaches from taking vitamin B12? I did some research and learned that usually a lack of B12 causes headaches. But I've noticed when I take it, I have reoccurring headaches. 😫
      · 0 replies
    • sammijaee

I can’t figure out how to update my surgery stats but 
      start 259
      sw 245
      cw 237
      gw 175
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products