Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December Surgery Dates

How are all you doing? I am in a state of what the hell did i get myself into!!!! I am hungry all the time and I can't eat much b/c i will trow it back up i try to eat the healthy but it wont go down, give me a snack cake or mms and it goes down just fine, whats with that???? The hospital is now telling me I owe another 500 dollars and the doc office says I owe 200 more. I was told in the begining it was a certain amount now they are wanting more money. I try really hard not to post negative stuff but you people are my people and know whats going on. THanks for the rant and reading my vent good luck to all of us may we have the will power to not eat bad stuff and thee power to get over it if we do damn it.

Hey redd, I just talked to the collections people at my hospital. I have 3 seperate bills. They were nice enough to add them together for me. And then put me on a payment plan. I bet if you ask them they will do that for you too. They will probably even tell you if that is all your going to be getting or if they have more to send you OR if insurance is thru sending them to you.

damn, I just recieved a bill for $1000.00 for "nurse services" what the hell is "NURSE SERVICES" I call my insurance and its a bill from the nurse that supposely assitsted my Doc. during my surgery. I havent recieved an acutally bill from the Docs office, just explantion of benefits from insurance company.I wasnt informed of this, so I am refusing to pay and will discuss this at my next appt. Its very disappointing to me how they can make all these charges or have assistants that are not covered by insurance. I'm freaking p*****. I'm about to blow a gasket.

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh Ok I feel better, loca spell is over. LOL

Hello fellow Dec. Bandsters. It's been awhile since I posted in this thread. I've had great success since my surgery and have taken up some new hobbies. I will compete in my first Sprint Triathlon on June 21st. It is a 750m swim, 20k bike, and 5k run. My only competition will be myself. I intend to finish!! I have done it 3 times in training now.

I have changed my life with the help of the LapBand! I love it and am so blessed to have it! I hope the rest of you are enjoying successes in your own journeys!!!

JFDI! Just Freaking Do It!!!!!

That is so awsome Chris!

I am having a hard time keeping motivated to excercise. I was doing so good. and now the heat is killing me. I dont want to do anything with this heat.

UT LB Loser, you are a monster! You have lost 20lbs more than me and I banded the day after you. Great work and congrats. I have fallin off the excercise bandwagon in the last few weeks but I am back on now. Glad to see you doing so well.

My ex wives would concur with you that I am a monster, Thunder!!

Congrats to you on your WL. Remember, we all lose at different rates, just like we put it on differently. Your journey is very personal to you, as is mine to me. I know that this tool has enabled me to do things I thought were forever gone for me. There is hard work to getting this tool to work correctly, but I finally have a tool that will work if I work too.

JFDI has become my mantra. Just Focus and Do It, Just Freaking Do It, or any number of other versions. My dad gave me a great thought when I was a kid that stays with me too... If It Is To Be, It Is Up To Me!!!!!

Best of luck in your journey!

COngrats to all,

My surgery was December 13, 2007 and I am now down 40lbs. A little slower then I like, but I just keep thinking it took me 15 years to put this on, so it's not going to come off over night.

But I am 8 pounds from onederland. I am getting very excited, I am celebrating iwth a new outfit when I make it. Of course on my husbands credit card.

Keep up the good work December Bandsters

COngrats to all,

My surgery was December 13, 2007 and I am now down 40lbs. A little slower then I like, but I just keep thinking it took me 15 years to put this on, so it's not going to come off over night.

But I am 8 pounds from onederland. I am getting very excited, I am celebrating iwth a new outfit when I make it. Of course on my husbands credit card.

Keep up the good work December Bandsters

Ann, you are exactly like me. I hit the 40 lb mark this morning, and am finally 3 lbs away from onederland. I've been a little frustrated with the slow loss, but it IS coming off.

I get a new Bracelet when that first number is a ONE! :)

Jewelee,

I never thought of that; JEWELRY. I might change my plan, new outfit or jewlery...big dilemma!

Clothes I usually buy myself, because yes they are a must. My husband is the one that buys me jewlery, but if I can get him to buy other WOW would that be something.

He did tell me a long long time ago if I lost weight he would buy me a whole new wardrobe.

So I have a goal and its only about 35 - 40 more lbs away. I want to be at the weight I was when I joined the Academy (175) Anything less then that is too skinny for me. I am a meaty girl, big boobs and hippy even when I was skinny.

Away we go.

Hi ladies, checking in to see how everyone is doing, of course the Merry Losers rock!

I had a great day, up at 5:30 for my daily walk (16 days out of 20)

I went for my year eye exam and the staff amazed at my weight loss

it really feels good to see the reaction on people I haven't seen in a while.

although I haven't loss much, if any since my last weigh in 6 weeks ago, I see the change in my body. my stomach is actually lifting and I can see my Teddy Bear (its been lost for awhile) lol

I happy to see everyone doing well and happy.

keep up the good work

Sandy

Perlgrrl december 17th 2007

72070.png

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Edited by perlgrrl

How are all you Merry Bandsters? I am doing fantastic!!! I've done 2 triathlons since 6/21/08. My Tool (LB) has really helped me change my life. I hope you all are doing well. This thread doesn't see much action anymore. We all must have moved on with life. Hopefully all of the initial set backs that many had are only ancient memories. Best of luck!!

Chris, you the man. Can't wait to see you on ESPN. I got to get more exercise time in! Go strong or go home I always say. Glad to see so much success here. I am in a really tight fill period going on for about the last three weeks but hey, 13lbs in 3 weeks, I will live! Go team go!