Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December Surgery Dates

Good luck to all those with ops this week - I'll be leaving for the hospital soon - will talk to you all when we are on the other side.

Dec 3 - CarolK1

parrot0927

antsmith101

Christasha

Danna(sewenup1)

Heavy Heartland

Dec 4 - TXbandit

kris102003

Sandy63

candy8360

inthecitygirl

Rosie15

Dec 5 - mejr62

Chienne and her dad

Brooke (medic26541)

Babyblues425

Munchkin392

Dec 6 – Sghatl

newlife

JEN_RN

Lost in LS

Twilight

AudricIan

gg88

Dec 7 - Newblew

jen hollers

Meghan1983

jennypoo

tomecia25

Good luck sewenup! And also good luck and congratulations to all of you who are about to embark on this journey this week!!! Keep us posted!

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!!!!!

Carol

Parrot

Ant

Christasha

Danna

Heavy

and anyone else I may have missed!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::whoo:

Good Luck to all the new bandsters to be this week! I will be thinking of you every day!! I am on the pre diet, and counting down to 11 days.

You are all in my prayers---keep us updated.

Jodie

Thanks for all the well wishes!! Good luck to my fellow Dec 3rd bandsters and everyone getting banded in Dec....I'll post a follow up message when I get home.

Good luck tomorrow to

Carol

Parrot

Ant

Christasha

Danna

Heavy.

Hope all goes well and keep us posted. I got home this afternoon and put myself on two days of Optifast to get rid of any weight and Water gain from the cruise. I have my pre-op appointment in the morning at the hospital and I start my two-days clear liquid diet on Tuesday. I can't believe surgery is less than 4 days away. I just started thinking about it this weekend.

Welcome home Sghatl. Hope you had a great time. Wish I could have gotten away and left all this thinking behind. I'm going to close my eyes and hope Thursday gets here in record time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 4 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

4. AmberFL

How are you doing? any update?!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches