Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey May sleevers! You hit the stall yet?

I’m sick to death of the Optifast shakes!!! I have GOT to find a recipe for a Protein Shake that I’m actually going to like!

I really like the flavour of these Protein Shakes Nature's Best Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder, 100-Percent whey Protein Isolate, Strawberries and Cream. They also have Cookies and cream and banana cream (yum). I find the flavour really good and are 25 grams of protein per scoop which is very high.

Edited by BajanSleeve

I have been stalled since one week post-op :( and I am currently 13 days days post op. I know stalls come and go but I really wasn't expecting to have one this soon and I am feeling slightly disheartened. I think it has encouraged me to stop weighing every 2 or 3 days to weigh once a week or two.

Anyone else experience a stall so soon??

I am day 13 post op and have stalled at 271 for 6 days now

My stall is over! *knock on wood* Went to my third follow up and down 3 lbs since yesterday! I am almost 100lbs down since I started this process!!!

No stall that I've noticed. But I weigh infrequently so it doesn't get to my head. Any "stalls" I could attribute to Constipation and my cycle. Down 25 lb since surgery 5/11!

Sent from my SM-G950U using BariatricPal mobile app

I am certainly doing something wrong. People loose at such different rates it seems from the posts I have read. I have been stalled at 271lbs for a week and wont budge. But I lost 27 lbs pre-op and post op and now stuck. Mind you I am eating more substantive foods than liquids only

@moondoggie 78 lbs in just a month!!! WOW. Are you male or female? How many calories do you eat a day now?

People....

Stop weighing yourself daily or every other day.....pick one day a week and let that be the weight day.... you'll drive yaself f#ching crazy with that daily shyt.....

This is a marathon....not a sprint.....

Feel better....clothes fit better....eat better.....plain and simple....

On 06/16/2018 at 13:01, BajanSleeve said:

I am certainly doing something wrong. People loose at such different rates it seems from the posts I have read. I have been stalled at 271lbs for a week and wont budge. But I lost 27 lbs pre-op and post op and now stuck. Mind you I am eating more substantive foods than liquids only

@moondoggie 78 lbs in just a month!!! WOW. Are you male or female? How many calories do you eat a day now?

No no no! Lol. I started my WL journey in 2017. I had to do NUT visits for a year before I could have surgery. So I was 311 to start in 2017, then my SW was 265 on 5/10/18 and now I’m 223. So it’s an overall WL of 87.6 lbs since 2017.
And I’m female, 34 and 5’6”

On 6/23/2018 at 7:23 PM, moondoggie1983 said:

No no no! Lol. I started my WL journey in 2017. I had to do NUT visits for a year before I could have surgery. So I was 311 to start in 2017, then my SW was 265 on 5/10/18 and now I’m 223. So it’s an overall WL of 87.6 lbs since 2017.
And I’m female, 34 and 5’6”

Those numbers are still impressive! Way to go!

I'm totally jealous 😉