Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I’m two weeks post-op and I’m tired of them already

Me too. I’d love a grilled cheeseburger flavored shake or buffalo wings or meatloaf flavored lol

😝😝😝

Hmmn Wednesday September 19th, just after 8AM, s o. my 2 week surgiversity and I am waking up nauseous. Last thing I had. was the end of a Protein Water drink. This bears. some study once I can lift my head off the pillow. 😰

2 minutes ago, Frustr8 said:

Hmmn Wednesday September 19th, just after 8AM, s o. my 2 week surgiversity and I am waking up nauseous. Last thing I had. was the end of a Protein Water drink. This bears. some study once I can lift my head off the pillow. 😰

Oh no! I'm so sorry. Maybe you just need some Water to get you going this morning? Thinking of you. Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks Margo CL, this not biding well. Not first time for nausea, first time right when I wake up. Even my Lovenox which I routinely I have NO problem hurt a little going in. Have had to down- grade from. stage 3 to Stage 2 once again. My surgeon Bradley J Needleman MD, who,I. intently respect and value, I toyed with the idea of taping him up with duct tape and setting him on the curb outside his office at Martha Morehouse Pavillion -OSU. I'm sure I'll get down off my "high horse" as soon as it stops "bucking". And I feel like I was trying to ride that "high horse" bareback & I'm going to slide off on my rump if I don't grab. a think of its mane!🐎See,BJN last week said " she can handle Stage 3" , Precious Pouch , my egg-shaped. bypass vehicle says " I DON'T THINK SO", fearful it is going to take an EGD and balloon dilatation to settle this argument. That I AM Not Eager for! Please "Precious" settle down, I just was in Columbus Yesterday! Will try a little Water in a couple minutes, barf bag at the ready! Didn't mind 2 steps forward, 1 step back until the backstep was onto,slick ice. I am Not a Columbus Blue Jacket, I have no hockey skates on. OMG I am supposed to,be,getting. better not worse! 😧💦😧

There is a creamy chicken Soup called Unjury that tastes really good if you don’t like sweets

Oh no, I hope you feel better soon!!! Side note, I tried Syntax nectar for the first time and loved the coffee flavor. It wasn’t too sweet and tasted just like my lattes that I’ll be missing lol

Update, received my box from Bariatric Pal Store, containing nice Protein Soup packets. Fixed one up , offered 2 oz cup to Precious Pouch, was even downgraded from teaspoons to taking Soups that way temporarily. Pecious did not say " Coming Right Back up" , did I win the War? Doubtful, although I do win an occasional skirmish. She can rock that "I'm swollen thing" a lttle while longer. Come October if she is still feeling ornery we EGD her ornery little self! We will take a look see, dialate my stoma if needed and defuse her little reign of terror. She may think SHE is Queen , but the abberant peicebofvstomach tissue can be put in her place. I own her , not the other way around.

I finally found one that 1) I don't despise and 2) has 30 grams!! of Protein. Ensure Max Protein. I have it over crushed ice-when they stay icy cold I tolerate them better. And 30 grams helps the daily total tremendously.

I hate the fake sweetness too. I switched over to chicken broth with a scoop of unflavored Protein Powder that I drink like tea. Be sure to mix the protein in when the broth is Luke warm, not too hot and not too cold.

3 hours ago, libbyleeb said:

I hate the fake sweetness too. I switched over to chicken broth with a scoop of unflavored Protein Powder that I drink like tea. Be sure to mix the Protein in when the broth is Luke warm, not too hot and not too cold.

that's a good idea. thanks! I tried some in my oatmeal today but it ruined the oatmeal. :(