Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Down 110 with 15 left to goal!

I'm 4 yrs out and the weightloss has been super slow but I now weigh 150. It's almost impossible to lose that last 15 lbs. Ive lost and gained the same 5 lbs for months. Everyone I know in my Facebook WLS board seems to think that maybe 150 is my good spot and my body is rebelling againt more loss.

On July 19th I'm having a RNY revision. I've had 4 years of severe reflux with my sleeve. Hoping my post op diet and new tool, I may be able to get to goal. Hope so!

My before (160) and after (150). If I lose more on my legs, I won't be able to hold the top part up. I look like a marshmallow held up with 2 toothpicks!scan0006.jpg

34017459_10156343527153700_2251000490206691328_n.jpg

Dang, how'd the pics get so big? Now I look 260, instead of 160!

I'm in the same situation as you. It's near impossible to get the last 10 lbs off. Also I am having a revision after 2 years and four months of severe acid reflux. I'm actually okay at my weight now but I won't be upset if I lose a little more. Hopefully we can both get to goal. 😀

On 6/1/2018 at 1:12 PM, marfar7 said:

July 19th having a RNY revision. 4 years of severe reflux with my sleeve

@marfar7

Open arms - welcoming you back:rolleyes:

many ups and down these past 4 years

you are about to cross the finish line to GOAL

then the fun starts, MAINTENANCE for the rest

of your healthier, happier, longer life!!

good luck with revision

speedy recovery

your bud

kathy

You look absolutely wonderful! Congrats on your weight loss!

Congratulatons!! You look fantastic! :)

I made it to my goal, but also had to have the revision due to reflux. My revision was on 5/29. Reflux is no longer an issue...yay! Plus it's a bonus that I've lost even more weight.

Good luck with your revision. :)

Edited by mylighthouse

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 1 reply
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Having gall bladder surgery in a few days and I so hope the recovery is easier than the one from the modified DS! I could use a bit of luck/pep talk for a change. I'm starting to be able to walk around without experiencing dizziness, but it would be great if the random pain in my chest and abdomen would go away!!
      · 0 replies
    • Dawn 1974

4/4/2024 - new patient orientation. Wt 313
      4/5/2024 - got all my lab work done.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!