Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

36 minutes ago, Little Kansas Kitty said:

WOW! You and @Hal711 are killing it! Weight is flying off. I've read that after a stall another big loss is coming. :)

I had a stall for about 2 weeks and then got a stomach bug - bluhh. But then ive lost 11 lbs since the bug left. My goal was to lose 107 lbs. I am now at 71 to go. Whoo! Lol

On 07/17/2018 at 11:36, Little Kansas Kitty said:

I understand the feeling, @ALFxRNY! It was really affecting me mentally too. Can you E-Mail your office and explain your concern and just see what they say? I think what helped me was adding calories. I'm eating way more these days than last week. I've probably doubled my intake.

I will probably call and ask. I need to ask about my incision in my belly button as well. That area doesn’t stay dry in this heat so it isn’t really healing and it has some pain

@ALFxRNY - You're lucky you got that belly button incision. I've heard those are super unnoticeable and disappear. I have the huge left side incision that is pretty bothersome but is getting better day by day. By next summer's heat, we'll all be complaining how cold we are. ;)

On 07/17/2018 at 13:50, Little Kansas Kitty said:

@ALFxRNY - You're lucky you got that belly button incision. I've heard those are super unnoticeable and disappear. I have the huge left side incision that is pretty bothersome but is getting better day by day. By next summer's heat, we'll all be complaining how cold we are. ;)

I have 2 on the left side of my tummy that are healing okay, one under my breasts that is healing the best, and another right in the center of my tummy that looks awful! My incisions from my ports are healing okay as well. The belly button one is giving me problems because I have a big belly and the belly button is kind of deep. I hope to have that complaint next summer, lol

50 minutes ago, Hal711 said:

I had a stall for about 2 weeks and then got a stomach bug - bluhh. But then ive lost 11 lbs since the bug left. My goal was to lose 107 lbs. I am now at 71 to go. Whoo! Lol

Yuck on the 2 week stall and the bug. Guess we'll begin to get used to them as our bodies try to redistribute and catch up. We have similar stats! I want to lose 100. 25 down and 75 to go. I feel like this is a good first milestone.

@ALFxRNY - The one under my breast is practically gone and healing the best too! Here's to happy healing for all of us! Have you started any scar treatment yet? I was thinking I better hurry and pick up some mederma.

On 07/17/2018 at 14:45, Little Kansas Kitty said:

@ALFxRNY - The one under my breast is practically gone and healing the best too! Here's to happy healing for all of us! Have you started any scar treatment yet? I was thinking I better hurry and pick up some mederma.

I didn’t even think about scar therapy. Have to look into it. Right now all of my incisions (except for the one under my breasts and the one in my belly button) are super scabby. I’m so afraid of doing anything that might mess up their healing. And yes to happy healings for all of us! And what is it about the under breasts incisions healing so fast?! lol

Hi all from down under. Pleased to be in the loop of everyone’s updates. I too have experienced the stalls. It really plays with the mind. Still not getting enough fluids in. The dietitian told me that losing 1kg a week is the desired amount. Prior to stall I was losing at least half kg a day. I too also still weigh myself daily, but don’t get hung up on it. Same thing with the scars, under breast gone, belly button itchy, and left side a nuisance, but pain has gone. Body has adapted well and now all areas functioning well, especially since soft foods. I am back at work crossing children and have noticed being winter here that I feel colder. My uniform is hanging lose too. I may feel colder due to the weight lose, but then again the weather we are experiencing may also be colder. I will know for sure when we get to summer, as I hate the heat. Had to take my rings off as they have become too lose and I am afraid of losing them and will have to get them resized. Watching is spinning around my wrist, lol. Keep up the great work and for those still experiencing some set backs, please check them out. I now weigh 96.6 kgs

Edited by New challenge

Wahoo! Finally, broke my 3 week stall after 8 days of no weight loss! I'm down 25 lbs. now (including pre-op diet). YAY! How's everyone feeling?
I also had a super annoying stall. Mine was about 2 weeks stuck at the same weight. The scale is finally moving again! I'm down 28lbs including pre op diet loss. I have to remind myself to eat because I forget. It's crazy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BariatricPal mobile app

@trixie82 - yay for kicking that stall! I have a feeling this will not be our one and only but next time we'll be more prepared.

I met with my surgeon for the first time post op yesterday and have lost 28% of my excess weight. I am very happy about that.

ive been feeling a lot of head hunger over the past 2 weeks, wanting lollies and cake. It’s been tough but so far I’m winning the battle.

On 7/27/2018 at 7:58 AM, RobR44134 said:

I’ve entered the 2’s!

HW 383
Starting weight 373
Surgical weight 343
CW 296
GW 199?

GNY on 6/6/18

Wahooooo! CONGRATS!!!!

On 07/29/2018 at 2:37 PM ,Little Kansas Kitty said:

Wahooooo! CONGRATS!!!!

And Rob has officially entered Two-fer-ville, if I don't make it there before my September 5th RnY, I plan to be there shortly after! Everybody wish me Luck!