Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

On 06/02/2018 at 19:51, Jennporter11 said:

Scheduled for RNY on June 4th. Start the liquid diet tomorrow.

How did it go? Hope you’re healing up nicely

Hello Everyone! I am Bee and a newbie here.

My surgery is June 12th. This is my 8th day on liquids and four more days to go before my Clear Liquids day!

On 06/06/2018 at 20:07, beejim said:

Hello Everyone! I am Bee and a newbie here.

My surgery is June 12th. This is my 8th day on liquids and four more days to go before my Clear Liquids day!

Congrats and best wishes!

Your day before me. Congrats on being day 8 this is a brutal diet. Are you liquid only or do you get a lean Protein a day?

5 hours ago, ALFxRNY said:

Scheduled for RNY on June 28th!

So happy for you!!

I'm June 26th. Started my pre-op diet today. While I'm sure there will be many times I'll be happy I can have some foods... fruits, veggies, lean meat, 1/2 potato, yogurt... prepping is a pain in the butt. There might be something to be said for the convenience of just grabbing a shake and going.

Got home yesterday afternoon. Sent me home with a drain. Anybody heard of that? It's kind of awkward and starting to bother. Otherwise just trying to walk and drink my Protein.

1 minute ago, Jennporter11 said:

Got home yesterday afternoon. Sent me home with a drain. Anybody heard of that? It's kind of awkward and starting to bother. Otherwise just trying to walk and drink my Protein.

Yay! Nice to hear you're in the comfort of your home! I'm not sure about the drain but I've had 2 drains for another surgery before. They are a little annoying but they come out easy and help collect Fluid. I'm sure you'll only have until your first follow up or so.

I have my pre-op appointment tomorrow and am not quite certain what all to ask.

I stopped at the grocery store and purchased some goodies today on my way home for my pre-op diet. I start 10 days before surgery but am thinking about making it an even 2 weeks just to get in the groove.

This is all going so fast. I had my first appointment with my surgeon on May 22nd and am scheduled for surgery on June 25th. Fast track for self-pay I guess. Yikes. Excited!

Wow congratulations. That is super fast! It’s taken me since last August to get to surgery on the 13th.

Good luck on your diet I’m glad you get some food it’s easier that away

How are all you with surgeries since the first of June? Are everybody turning the pain corner and heading toward better health? In a short month you guys will be my veterans and I'll be one of the ones coming to you for help and encouragement!😛

I am scheduled for my RNY on June 13th. Scripps Memorial Hospital in San Diego. Today is my last day of work at my job in Illinois before I take short term disability and I fly out on Monday. I am looking forward to the surgery and look forward to the positive impact this tool should afford me.

On 06/08/2018 at 11:34, dorrellkc said:

I am scheduled for my RNY on June 13th. Scripps Memorial Hospital in San Diego. Today is my last day of work at my job in Illinois before I take short term disability and I fly out on Monday. I am looking forward to the surgery and look forward to the positive impact this tool should afford me.

On 06/08/2018 at 11:34, dorrellkc said:

[mention=333012]RobR44134[/mention] It's a popular date. BEST of luck! I'm sure your nerves are spiked. I can only imagine. Try to get some rest tonight - everything will go great. All the best!

Surgery went well. Still in hospital. Bored and ready to go home