Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

17 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

@JessLess, black tongue=iron supplement (I use chewable Iron from Celebrate. My tongue turns black cuz I dissolve it rather than chew. LOL. )

There are a few cool causes. I think mine is from an Imodium I shouldn't have taken. I'm just glad it's not fatal. 🤑

On 10/9/2018 at 9:12 AM, Matt Z said:

Adding to the list.

Necroposting.
The whole, reviving long dead posts by answering them for no reason. Like, answering a post that was created in 2010, for a user that hasn't logged in since 2012... those posts should remain dead posts.

I almost wish posts with no updates for a certain amount of time (like years) should be locked for archival and prevent future postings for that one topic.

I never got the big deal about this. eNot just here either but every forum in existence has people that hate this. I completely get if you're not adding anything of value to an old post then don't. If you do by all means necro that thread!

The reason I say that is because it's usually forums that have been around for YEARS. The moment you ask a questions or post a topic it's "did you search for this answer?" Most of the time the answer is the first thing that pops up in a google because it's a popular question. Of course that thread may be active for months to come. Long after the OP is gone.

I'd rather see a necro thread than see same thing posted over a over.

6 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Ok

Manic posting. I totally understand posting a lot of creative/fun/helpful/thoughtful threads but I think a diary would best for somethings

*Looks around casually and subtly to see if she's talking about me and if anyone's watching*

Hahahaaha! I fear I have been manic posting this week rather than nutting up and actually getting some work done! :D

18 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

*Looks around casually and subtly to see if she's talking about me and if anyone's watching*

Hahahaaha! I fear I have been manic posting this week rather than nutting up and actually getting some work done! :D

Nope! no one in particular but myself included needs this reminder... I over share 😓

16 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Nope! no one in particular but myself included needs this reminder... I over share 😓

I live vicariously through your oversharing .... don't stop ..... (and yours too @FluffyChix)

1 minute ago, sillykitty said:

I live vicariously through your oversharing .... don't stop ..... (and yours too @FluffyChix)

Me, too! And I vicariously exercise through your cardio, kitty!

That came out really creepy, huh?

Edited by Orchids&Dragons

1 minute ago, sillykitty said:

I pooped twice today. :D

(Dayum did I just say that out loud?...)

I'm givin' this little guy (bottom right emoji) a new meaning. He doesn't look very sincere in his hugs. He really looks like he's saluting you by saying, "Look! Jazz hands. WTG, you!"

image.png.f925702d30e2f9c10d5c676675bfea5a.png

1 minute ago, Orchids&Dragons said:

Me, too! And I vicariously exercise through your cardio, kitty!

That came out really creepy, huh?

:lol: ... maybe I'm the weirdo, am not creeped out!

So in the spirit of oversharing ... cardio was cancelled for tonight. Workout partner is ill. :(

Tis far far better to Double Poop
Than never to Poop at all!
signed the PooPoo Fairy👯💅👰

1 minute ago, GreenTealael said:

Twins lol

Bahahaha! (The scale moved down 1lb.) Congrats to me! New low! ;) :565_rainbow:🦄

Edited by FluffyChix

More oversharing ... had no idea until recently that emoji meant hugs. I thought it meant "excited", like jazz hands. Once I realized I tried to think back if I inappropriately sent hugs to any one, like customers, or my boss ... still unsure ... :unsure:

3 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

I'm givin' this little guy (bottom right emoji) a new meaning. He doesn't look very sincere in his hugs. He really looks like he's saluting you by saying, "Look! Jazz hands. WTG, you!"