Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

22 hours ago, sillykitty said:

Mine look like an old man's b@lls :(

And I haven't had a thigh gap since puberty hit, no matter my weight ....

So now imagine.... LOL

On 9/13/2018 at 10:40 AM, FluffyChix said:

size10skinnygapjeansfront_090518_3586.thumb.jpg.5e586a15fe2241594f394a77a29af03c.jpg

size10skinnygapjeansside_090518_3586.thumb.jpg.d4e16caf60dbdbc155ec6e3b00dc465a.jpg

Oh my gosh I dream of having thigh gap!!! I've got like mighty goose or turkey drumstick thighs. Skinnier toward the knees, then very thick at the top. LOL.

CONGRATS you look great!

I got some gaping at my mid thigh when I put my knees together, which was odd because I don't think that's ever happened.

And upper, inner thigh sag is SO GROSS!!! It's like I've got some odd 90 year old guy's skin for a lapel for my junk... how's that for a visual! (maybe it's not THAT bad... but that's how I feel about it)

Edited by Matt Z

4 minutes ago, Matt Z said:

So now imagine.... LOL

I was afraid you were going to ask how I know what old man b@lls look like :lol:

22 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

I was afraid you were going to ask how I know what old man b@lls look like :lol:

I almost did, but let it slide! ;-) Especially since I'm the one complaining about laughing at work!

32 minutes ago, Matt Z said:

CONGRATS you look great!

I got some gaping at my mid thigh when I put my knees together, which was odd because I don't think that's ever happened.

And upper, inner thigh sag is SO GROSS!!! It's like I've got some odd 90 year old guy's skin for a lapel for my junk... how's that for a visual! (maybe it's not THAT bad... but that's how I feel about it)

TY Matt! I was all set to thank you, the spit out my coffee when I read about your new lapels for your old man balls! I'm putting that right up there on the shelf next to my hairy chocolate waterbed image so I can take them down and amuse myself for hours on end!

Gawd I :780_sparkling_heart: you. You crack me up!!! ROFL!!!

So on a more sober note...yeah. That weirdness you describe about the thigh sag. I swear after my initial losses that area looks like I had two ginormous elephant balls right there. I called it my scrotum. Ha! And now that I'm losing more, the scrotum is shrinking--I never thought it would. I thought that was going to be my new fate. "Congratulations Fluffy, you're now thin and in normal weight bracket, tell her what she's won, Johnny!" And Johnny would say, "You've won a ginormous pair of elephant balls! And for fun you will now go through life with these ginormous elephant testicles pasted onto your thighs just below your See You Next Tuesday!"

But now they are shrinky-dinkin slightly and are now terrifyingly like OLD elephant balls, cuz they are very crepey and thin/wrinkly skin. bahahahaha *snort* Good times.

TGIF!

1 minute ago, FluffyChix said:

TY Matt! I was all set to thank you, the spit out my coffee when I read about your new lapels for your old man balls! I'm putting that right up there on the shelf next to my hairy chocolate waterbed image so I can take them down and amuse myself for hours on end!

Gawd I :780_sparkling_heart: you. You crack me up!!! ROFL!!!

So on a more sober note...yeah. That weirdness you describe about the thigh sag. I swear after my initial losses that area looks like I had two ginormous elephant balls right there. I called it my scrotum. Ha! And now that I'm losing more, the scrotum is shrinking--I never thought it would. I thought that was going to be my new fate. "Congratulations Fluffy, you're now thin and in normal weight bracket, tell her what she's won, Johnny!" And Johnny would say, "You've won a ginormous pair of elephant balls! And for fun you will now go through life with these ginormous elephant testicles pasted onto your thighs just below your See You Next Tuesday!"

But now they are shrinky-dinkin slightly and are now terrifyingly like OLD elephant balls, cuz they are very crepey and thin/wrinkly skin. bahahahaha *snort* Good times.

TGIF!

Glad I can provide some levity! And that's great with the shrinkage, and this might be the only time you'll see a man say they are hoping for some shrinkage in that area LOL!!!

At least you all don't have to deal with body parts "touching down" when you sit on the toilet.... I leaned forward once to get something from the cabinet and was greeted with a very cold surprise.

OMG MATT Z- I have,heard of DUNLAP DISEASE, where your gut done laps over your waistline or junk, I do have an diagnosis for your current problem. 🎤Drum Roll Please.
DEW DROP IN- first admitted case. but I'm sure we haven't heard of them ALL.

2 hours ago, Matt Z said:

At least you all don't have to deal with body parts "touching down" when you sit on the toilet.... I leaned forward once to get something from the cabinet and was greeted with a very cold surprise.

🌽

Alright ya'll.

My new ones are....

I'm 2 weeks pre op and offer incorrect or ridiculous advice....

Also,

My program gives the only information or the only way that is correct to lose weight with bariatric sugery.

My favorites have become:

I'm _____ weeks out from surgery, doing EVERYTHING perfectly, it's not working

&

I'm _____ weeks post op and I'm tired of the meal plan/lifestyle changes I agreed to

I expect MY surgeon gave me his number and the recording says it's no longer in service, should I go to the ER?

And don't laugh but it actually happened to an acquaintance of mine. Turned out she couldn't read his writing and used the wrong area code anyway. Obviously the doctor and her deserved each other, and,it was a different speciality then we contend with.

Adding to the list.

Necroposting.
The whole, reviving long dead posts by answering them for no reason. Like, answering a post that was created in 2010, for a user that hasn't logged in since 2012... those posts should remain dead posts.

I almost wish posts with no updates for a certain amount of time (like years) should be locked for archival and prevent future postings for that one topic.