Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1 minute ago, sillykitty said:

Well getting to your high school weight is huge!

My surgeon told me to aim for 80 lbs. Now that I'm past that he asked me if I was done. When I said no, he was surprised, and said I looked great. I told him not so much when I'm naked! :D

I'm 16 lbs away now too, and I know I'm not going to be satisfied there. I'm thinking 130 or so. As long as I don't lose my butt!

If the next 20-30lbs could strictly come from my love handles, stomach, and back... I'd be very happy.

9 minutes ago, AshAsh1 said:

If the next 20-30lbs could strictly come from my love handles, stomach, and back... I'd be very happy.

I have a request in for tummy and thighs only :lol:

11 minutes ago, AshAsh1 said:

Me, too!

Same!! I hate those....omg i didn’t lose 30 pounds in 3 weeks posts. Like i don’t want to insult anyone but i can’t help but laugh.

I also hate those “oh i eat slider foods all day, why am i not losing weight posts”

Lastly i also hate those posts from people who obsess over every little thing instead of just enjoy the process. Like relax already, take a xanax or something.😂

6 minutes ago, xoxococojay said:

Same!! I hate those....omg i didn’t lose 30 pounds in 3 weeks posts. Like i don’t want to insult anyone but i can’t help but laugh.

I also hate those “oh i eat slider foods all day, why am i not losing weight posts”

Lastly i also hate those posts from people who obsess over every little thing instead of just enjoy the process. Like relax already, take a xanax or something.😂

okserrynotserry!

I feel like whatever it takes to keep you in the show is fine by me and we all have different needs. You're just probably more evolved than my little obsessive self. LOL ROFL! :lol:

Edited by FluffyChix

2 minutes ago, xoxococojay said:

@fluffychix congrats on your progress by the way!!! 123 lbs gone is impressive. I’m sooooooooooo proud of you. I would totally do a backflip, but lord knows i won’t be able to get back up 😂😂

LOL! I'd help ya get back up girlfriend, but then we'd have to log about it and wonder how many cals we expended in the back flip and the isometric exercise of pulling you up off your skinny asprin bottle! :lol:B):blink::rolleyes::D

Edited by FluffyChix

7 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

okserrynotserry!

I feel like whatever it takes to keep you in the show is fine by me and we all have different needs. You're just probably more evolved than my little obsessive self. LOL ROFL! :lol:

I read it more as those post that say:

"OMG, I felt a twinge, should I go to the ER?"

"I took a sip of Water with my meal, did I stretch my sleeve??"

"My stomach gurgled, do I have a leak?"

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 4:16 PM, sillykitty said:

Off topic ... but @AshAsh1 ... you are only 16 lbs away from goal!!!!! That is so exciting! :D:D:D

I noticed this too and I'm so excited for you @AshAsh1!!! Our starting weights and day of surgery weights are so similar and you are a huge inspiration to me. I dream about my weight starting with the number 1. You give me hope it will happen! Congrats:D

Have to add
"Why am I not losing as fast as others".... it's funny in this current social norm where everyone is unique and special that people are constantly trying to compare themselves to others... everyone is different, even a set of twins having the same surgery from the same doctor and doing everything else the exact same way, would lose at different rates.

5 minutes ago, Matt Z said:

Have to add
"Why am I not losing as fast as others"....

And the others they choose to compare themselves to are of course the extreme of 20 lbs in the first two weeks, not the "average" person.

21 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

And the others they choose to compare themselves to are of course the extreme of 20 lbs in the first two weeks, not the "average" person.

Or people of the opposite sex, or 8 inches taller, or 200 pounds heavier, or 30 years younger, or had a different surgery . . .

Edited by Orchids&Dragons

16 minutes ago, Orchids&Dragons said:

Or people of the opposite sex, or 8 inches taller, or 200 pounds heavier, or 30 years younger, or had a different surgery . . .

Or all of the above!

Or look at someone's pre op + post op weight loss combined!

7 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

Or all of the above!

Or look at someone's pre op + post op weight loss combined!

Oh yeah, can't forget that one!

On 09/07/2018 at 14:56, pleasedontjudgeme said:

I noticed this too and I'm so excited for you @AshAsh1!!! Our starting weights and day of surgery weights are so similar and you are a huge inspiration to me. I dream about my weight starting with the number 1. You give me hope it will happen! Congrats:D

thank you! I wish you all the best on your journey to ONEderland. You will get there.