Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July Gastric Bypass?

29 minutes ago, Laura7 said:

Yea, I’m on day 4 of my liquid diet. I’m a teacher on summer break. I just keep falling asleep. How does everyone get the energy to get up and walk?

I have one week of Protein Shakes and one day of liquid diet before surgery I think the Protein is helping me but I am freezing!!

21 hours ago, Laura7 said:

Me too! I actually lost a pound while I was napping lmao. I checked the scale three times. This liquid diet is great. But I’m so tired and so cold lol

Im definitely going through the "keto flu", but im starting to feel better. Last night I felt like dying, neck pain, headache was the worst day ever. But today! Im starting to feel better, and im really really thankful for that. I need to get a scale and start keeping track too. Im at my surgeons office weighing in so much I figured I could wait to buy one LOL!

On 07/14/2018 at 14:14, GeminiSky said:

Im definitely going through the "keto flu", but im starting to feel better. Last night I felt like dying, neck pain, Headache was the worst day ever. But today! Im starting to feel better, and im really really thankful for that. I need to get a scale and start keeping track too. Im at my surgeons office weighing in so much I figured I could wait to buy one LOL!

I think my scale is broken. I weight ten pounds more at home than in the office. I’m using it to help me see my weight go down but I think I need a new one.

2 days to go, the thing I'm most looking forward to is the end of Optifast shakes

I'm a weird little puppy, I am actually looking forward to the liquid pre-diet. Yes I know it is like a living purgatory but at the end I will get my surgery, that is my GOAL, I'll crawl across the broken glass causeway if it gets me to my RnY and a chance for a successful future life!👉😛👈

Day 5 Post Op ---

How are all you Post Op's doing?

I had hoped to be doing better than I am. I've had Migraines and low grade fevers and just pain. Not that I've been miserable this whole time, but I'm looking forward to feeling better! Today has probably been the best day so far. But I am struggling to get all my fluids in. I have some discomfort when drinking Water. Anyone else?

I am on day 6 post op.. I have developed a rash on my stomach. Benadryl has been my friend. Getting enough fluids is a struggle because I’m not thirsty but forcing myself to sip often. My struggle has been I feel good and I want to try to eat the next foods on my list but haven’t due to being nervous and messing something up. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon!

I’m keeping all you champs in my prayers🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾

z

See what happens when YOU went to sleep with your cell phone, guess I should be glad all I said was "Z" Oopsey😝

On 7/14/2018 at 10:08 PM, slimgoody150 said:

July 18th Bypass whoop

July 26th!

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

A lot of you seem to be having surgery on the 26th. I've only found one person having it on the 24th (like me). Anyone else?

Best of luck to everyone!! Heading for the Loser's Bench :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTnR-skMAfoIDTCe9x2Ah