Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July Gastric Bypass?

Dr Noria and the very nice doctor at Riverside is Dr Rana. Sweet sweet corn, I hate a smartphone who acts too smart for its circuitry!😰

Dr Noria and the very nice doctor at Riverside is Dr Rana. Sweet sweet corn, I hate a smartphone who acts too smart for its circuitry![emoji27]
I'm with Rana unless other doc can get me in sooner. I have one last nutrition appointment this month then I'm ready to schedule. My Mom had bypass yesterday with Dr Sorenstine (pretty sure I misspelled that) and her surgery was scheduled for 2 1/2 weeks after her last nutrition appointment. If your friend wants another buddy I can cheer her on too

Glad you seem sorted out at OSU it's a great program! Can't wait for both of us to get our dates

Sent from my XT1635-01 using BariatricPal mobile app

July 17 :) Scared out of my mind.

July 17 NJ Nervous ....

Nnori I hope Dr Tom S will excuse us mangling his name, shame it isn't Smith, Jones or White, those the smartphone will let me spell right. Trying to get my last 1/2 hour in on my C pap, I didn't sleep well last night so I kept getting up and doing something else to tire down. I know sometimes I whine about older age and poor sleep,patterns but . dang it, I've never n
been this age before and I still don't got,it perfect!👵And the grayhaired emoji isn't perfect, although I am the age I never grayed, my hair is still unrepentedly red-gold and there is NOT an emoji,for THAT!😛

I just had upper GI, EKG, Chest X-ray and blood work this am. Meet with psychologist on Monday and have to meet with dietician. Primary care dr already said she would sign me off after my labs and test results come in. Hoping to late July. Excited to be healthy again.

July 10 for me. Can’t get here soon enough

July 3rd, 26 days to go! It still feels unreal.

Remember Em Jay (and all the rest) we are with you all through July and on to a victorious conclusion! Onward Firecrackers,Fireflies and Sparkle Bugs, we are all going to shine shine shine!😛

Me!!! I go in to schedule my surgery on July 5th so I’m hoping I’ll have surgery in July!

You and me , Emkaybee,you and me! Let's shine so fine!📆🎉

Hello, I'm new and have a surgery date of July 3rd. Get to see the fireworks from my hospital room.