Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July Gastric Bypass?

Hey folks I think each and every one of you will become. very dear friends. And yes I will be in your select group, don't know when exactly in July but it will be my🌱 REBIRTHDAY and I'm looking forward to it!🌸🌺🌱🌺🌸

Frustr8,

Excited for us! I can't wait to be on the Loser's Bench. 🙌🏼🙌🏼

Hello, I have just joined the forum today and starting to feel a little overwhelmed. I am due to have my gastric by pass in the UK on 23rd July. Would love to join your group and have some support with what everyone else is going though. I have also hidden this from my family (apart from my husband) as I want to protect my son from what I am doing. Told people I am having my gall bladder removed!! I have been told to start a liver shrinkage diet three weeks before the op. I haven't really started preparing anything yet apart from ordering the Vitamins.

Hi, I'm UK person too. Which hospital are you going to be in?
I'm at Chichester, I have my pre op on Wednesday. I'm paranoid about weighing more than I did at the MDT day in December!

Sent from my E5823 using BariatricPal mobile app

Good Luck to you both from a distant American cousin. My ancestors came from York and Lancaster in the 1700s. But my Celtic red gold hair came from my paternal greatgrandmother, an Edinburgh lass named Mary Scott.👸

Hi,
New to the forum, I have a surgery date of July 5 th mixed emotions for sure! Glad to share this journey with all of you going through the same! 😊

9 hours ago, deece69 said:

Hi, I'm UK person too. Which hospital are you going to be in?
I'm at Chichester, I have my pre op on Wednesday. I'm paranoid about weighing more than I did at the MDT day in December!

Sent from my E5823 using BariatricPal mobile app

Hi I am going to be in St Peter's hospital down in Surrey. Fingers crossed for your pre op

On 06/03/2018 at 17:50, gr8ful1 said:

Mine is set for July 25th, too! It looks like I have a ventral hernia though, so I may have to reschedule if I want the doc to fix that, too. He's got multiple surgeries that day, so I'm thinking he may need more time. Seeing him again in a couple of weeks to discuss that.

Good luck! Praying for you!

@deecee69. it is ironic but at least you don't have to wait,until Guy Fawkes Day ,, or Bank, A Holiday in August! Sad to say, sometimes life is what life is. Regards from the MIddle of Ohio in America's Midwest and me!😛

On 5/23/2018 at 2:53 PM, Em_Jay75 said:

Is anyone else having surgery in July?

I'm having my surgery on July 19,2018 . I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

I don't have a date yet but I will be having mine in July as well!

Excited to go through this with all of you :773_purple_heart:

I’m having my sleeve surgery July 4th. Super excited to get started on my journey!!! I live in Tennessee, getting my surgery in Mexico, with Dr. Ortez..

I am having sleeve surgery in Mexico with Dr. Ortez, July 4th. So ready to start this journey!!

On 6/3/2018 at 7:43 PM, Frustr8 said:

Hey folks I think each and every one of you will become. very dear friends. And yes I will be in your select group, don't know when exactly in July but it will be my🌱 REBIRTHDAY and I'm looking forward to it!🌸🌺🌱🌺🌸

Yay you and I are getting them close to the same time I fell off the map in April, where are you getting yours done? Are you going OSU or Riverside?

OSU-DrNeedleman unless Dr Nor is has an opening sooner, that's what I told Jessica. Only thing slowing me down is they need electronic documentation of C Pap compliance, would have had it already if PCP hadn't advised against usage due to persistent sinusitis. That broke my pefect record, so July 2 it will be faced in and then the ball is totally in their court, everything is completed and complied with. Hey I do have a BariPal with Riverside also , she isn't going with Sonnestein, the other guy. Why can I never remember his name? Maybe I really do have CRS***. At any rate she's in early days EDS of maybe October-November, told her I would be her bud all the way through. Seems like a nice kid, yeah when you're old as Moses everyone seems younger. Anyhoo,everyone I've met art OSU has been super nice, helpful and seems to sorta like me. Yes excellent taste on their,part.
You,know I can hardly wait for,my day of Rebirth, at,least that's what my bud ALFxRNY in Connecticut and I call it. And our futures start from,there😛!