Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any 5’5 through 5’9 ladies that started with 35bmi and under want to share before and after photos

Hi! I’m pre vsg. My surgery date is June 15th and I’m soooo ready and soooo not ready at the same time! I’m 5’6 and a half for those who count halves lol. My starting weight is 201. I fluctuate between 198 and 202... I’m considered a low BMI. I’m high risk for diabetes and didn’t want to go down the path I’ve seen my mother and my grandmother go down. So I thought if I had the opportunity to stop this now I should. I’m hopeing to see other women’s success with similar stats to mine for some motivation and to keep me from being too scared of what may come. Any ladies in this category if you have any tips or advice, I’m all ears! Excited to begin a new adventure in which I don’t get winded chasing my 4 year old, or have a hard time getting off the floor from playing with my 8 year old. Just hopeing for a new start.

And Good Luck to one and all Even if it takes a while to heal perfectly, we all will be better off and slimmer then we were before surgery happened.

Hi! I’m pre vsg. My surgery date is June 15th and I’m soooo ready and soooo not ready at the same time! I’m 5’6 and a half for those who count halves lol. My starting weight is 201. I fluctuate between 198 and 202... I’m considered a low BMI. I’m high risk for diabetes and didn’t want to go down the path I’ve seen my mother and my grandmother go down. So I thought if I had the opportunity to stop this now I should. I’m hopeing to see other women’s success with similar stats to mine for some motivation and to keep me from being too scared of what may come. Any ladies in this category if you have any tips or advice, I’m all ears! Excited to begin a new adventure in which I don’t get winded chasing my 4 year old, or have a hard time getting off the floor from playing with my 8 year old. Just hopeing for a new start.
Wow!! Those are pretty close to my numbers. Bmi is 32. I'm still researching but looking seriously to get sleeve end of may. Yo yo diet, weight watchers, jeny craig, hcg, you name it, been there. Just can't seem to lose hose 35 to 40 lb. Good luck with your journey

Sent from my SM-J727V using BariatricPal mobile app

I'm not quite your stats but fairly close, am 164cm and was 101.4kg when I had vsg 9 months ago. Because I was considered low BMI for surgery I wasn't able to get it on public funding had to pay privately (I'm in Southern Hemisphere). I'm down 34.5kg so far, would like to lose another 3-5kg, best money I ever spent. I am back to training heaps, lifting heavy and running, loving life. I'm also nearly 47 years old. It's a big decision to make, and not always easy at times, but can totally turn your life around ☺️

IMG_20190707_184115.jpg