Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Flying without a food net on a cruise to Bermuda and it's a challenge!! I feel so guilty leaving so much food on my plate :-(20180521_125729.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using BariatricPal mobile app

Congrats! Have fun!

Don't buy into the "Think of the starving children in(insert country here) brainwashing our parents gave us as children. My own, bless their ❤ and Lord Grant them Peace, had just emerged from the Depression. a scant decade before. They felt it was their Christian Duty as parents to plump me up in case of another famine. Now as I am eating and drinking a diet designed to slenderize earthworms and exercising like the Viet Cong were chasing me with bayonets at full tilt, I wonder if I had been better off with less devoted dietarily parents. They literally nearly killed me with their kindness. If you shipped me. to the South Sudan I'd still be living off of fat when they all died off.I would suggest sending me to the atheists except everyone of them I've encountered were also fine people. Oh fiddlesticks, I'll just have to reform to the best of my abilities.💇

I need to get away from all of this food!!! Been exceeding 15k steps a day, so maybe that will help, lol

Good for you! Taking the stairs each time was helpful. And yes walking helps me. Hopefully you too. Have a fun time. A few liquid meals at home will help. LATER.... FUN. NOW!

I just sent my husband to the clinic for something for his tummy. Oh yes he did -- he ate so much he is sick for going on 24 hours now. 2 months of eating fish, chicken and frozen Veges, then too much and too rich did him in!!

The final tally was +6 pounds, 4 of which are already gone. How shocking is that?? I was hoping to break even because calories were higher than normal, but evidently I retained significant water! I really do wonder if cruising is such a great idea for bariatric surgery people like us.

From Friday to Monday, the 6# went away. Thought I'd post this for other vacationers who relax a wee bit and see a gain -- its all Water.

I have a cruise booked for 13 August. I’m planning on avoiding the buffet and eating at the restaurant instead. On my last cruise I gained 1kg using this strategy. This time around I plan on doing the morning yoga too.

I.m thinking of packing my scales to keep me on track, do you think this is a good idea?