Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dating in Columbus Ohio

Am I the only one who thinks finding a great christian guy in Columbus Ohio is hard.. I hope it gets a bit easier after surgery this summer 2018 😐

Finding a great guy anywhere is tough, but stick to it if you really want one. I do and I will (though not in Columbus, Ohio--I'm in a small town in upstate NY, so maybe it's even harder?).

Good luck to both of us!!

Might be the time to find an acceptable agnostic if the christians are failing to appear! :-)

On 05/19/2018 at 02:12, XYZXYZXYZ1955 said:

Finding a great guy anywhere is tough, but stick to it if you really want one. I do and I will (though not in Columbus, Ohio--I'm in a small town in upstate NY, so maybe it's even harder?).

Good luck to both of us!!

God help us both haha!

On 05/19/2018 at 03:23, Rainbow_Warrior said:

Might be the time to find an acceptable agnostic if the christians are failing to appear! :-)

Might be 😊

On 05/19/2018 at 00:36, mercmerc said:

Am I the only one who thinks finding a great christian guy in Columbus Ohio is hard.. I hope it gets a bit easier after surgery this summer 2018 😐
OR GREAT GUY IN GENERAL i guess

Are you currently attending church? You usually don't find rainbow trout in a swamp so make sure youre fishing in the right waters. If you,have an older neighbor they might have an available son or grandson. I met my late husband at his aunt's, she was having a birthday party for her child, invited her handsome nephew up to the party. He lived off King Ave, he was 15, I was 12, barely paid attention to,me then, but I hooked him a few years later. Always claimed he didn't remember our 1st meeting but I did, we married when he was 25 and I was a couple weeks shy,of 22.

On 05/20/2018 at 00:09, Frustr8 said:

Are you currently attending church? You usually don't find rainbow trout in a swamp so make sure youre fishing in the right waters. If you,have an older neighbor they might have an available son or grandson. I met my late husband at his aunt's, she was having a birthday party for her child, invited her handsome nephew up to the party. He lived off King Ave, he was 15, I was 12, barely paid attention to,me then, but I hooked him a few years later. Always claimed he didn't remember our 1st meeting but I did, we married when he was 25 and I was a couple weeks shy,of 22.
Wowwww I wishh well actually.. so I do attend church, im actually a sunday school teacher and I went to a wedding and talked to an old friend whose 18 and im 20 so we just talked but funny thing is I always said hi and we always hugged before but never really talked so on that wedding night we took a few pictures and talked and all of a sudden now we talk everyday and I would have never expected it .. still to early to see the future but ehh who knows!

Oh yeaaa things dissolved right after surgery

Well better him than your pouch staples. Men are like buses, if you wait long enough another COTA comes by, just make sure whole you're on your ride you don't have request a transfer to another.!

You find a good man then sent me his older brother or cousin lol

And if Grandpa or Uncle Joe are widowers or divorced tell them you've got a lady friend for them. Might be bid enough we can invite Troy Balderson and Danny O'Conner, that would liven up the party!📍🎪📍

So @ MercMerc have you ever found Mr Right or at,least Mr Answer,to Your🙏Prayer? Update me Please!