Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

GALS who started their journey over 300 lb+<br /> +

And please Celebrate for ME, I am about ready to go to ONEderland, yeah me that started out Obese, Sad and 365+ pounds, I remember how triumphant I felt to break out of 300-How Much Did You Say? into Twoferland and putting a "1" in front of my weight will be Glorious! I am Glad I Didn't Give up on Me!😛

And please Celebrate for ME, I am about ready to go to ONEderland, yeah me that started out Obese, Sad and 365+ pounds, I remember how triumphant I felt to break out of 300-How Much Did You Say? into Twoferland and putting a "1" in front of my weight will be Glorious! I am Glad I Didn't Give up on Me!
That is amazing. I am super happy for you. Congratulations!!!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using BariatricPal mobile app

Thank you leahdavis33. Your comment tipped the scale and made call my sister to come help. She agreed. She said she’d stay as long as I needed her. Thank you again. My surgery is in the morning (May 20) I should get some rest. Talk to you soon.

Fly straight my Butterfly, fly strong, tomorrow starts you a New Forever, and I am very proud you have come so far. Get some rest now and remember ALL of US believe in YOU!👈👼👉

On 5/18/2018 at 7:23 AM, sarhgrif said:

Since surgery I’ve lost a little over 50 pounds and can tell a huge difference but do not get many comments from other

This! Even said a long time ago I've been very disappointed that my family cannot tell I've lost 67 lbs. I know it is probably because I started at 390...but I can SEE it. :( Am newly post op and am lonely as everyone keeps going 'out to eat' so they won't be 'uncomfortable' eating around me or making 'me uncomfortable'. What MAKES me uncomfortable is being left all alone all the dang time.

I get it too. Im down 52 pounds and though a few people have said I look good no one has asked if I was losing weight. I think once I get my next 50 they will have to notice or I will punch someone in the face🤣

This! Even said a long time ago I've been very disappointed that my family cannot tell I've lost 67 lbs. I know it is probably because I started at 390...but I can SEE it. Am newly post op and am lonely as everyone keeps going 'out to eat' so they won't be 'uncomfortable' eating around me or making 'me uncomfortable'. What MAKES me uncomfortable is being left all alone all the dang time.
You should still tell them you will go and since they thought to leave you out, inside of doing something with you. Then when you go out to eat pull out your own food that you pre-perpared. That what get them. Don't worry your not alone and it will all work out.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using BariatricPal mobile app

As soon as I'm off liquids and even just to pureed stage, I'm going to go for sure!

Has anyone hit a Plato? I did I’m tired of it I do hit cardio 7 miles 43 min then I hit the weights seven days a week I’m tired of not loosing. I want to attribute it to my pcos but I’m not sure. Is anyone experiencing this?

On 8/14/2019 at 12:50 PM, mmartinez213 said:

Has anyone hit a Plato? I did I’m tired of it I do hit cardio 7 miles 43 min then I hit the weights seven days a week I’m tired of not loosing. I want to attribute it to my pcos but I’m not sure. Is anyone experiencing this?

You could be putting on a lot of muscle mass, so still losing fat but not going down on the scale. You should definitely have some rest days between weights!

HW 315

SW 282

CW 247

Only a few people have noticed my weight loss. I don't really think of myself as being any smaller. I haven't bought new clothes although I have donated things that were so big I just couldn't wear them at all. I will have to soon though. Much of what I own is baggy

On 8/14/2019 at 11:50 AM, mmartinez213 said:

Yeppppp I feel ya! I’m there too I also work out A LOT and the inches are steadily coming off so I’m not looking at the scale right now

Checking in since it's been a while. I'm 110 lbs down from my highest weight and 102 lbs down from surgery. I'm almost out of the 300s and I can't believe it. I've been out of commission since I sprained my ankle in July but I'm feeling like I can finally get back in the gym so I can lose the next 100+ lbs.

Having my RNY almost 9 months ago truly changed my life. It's so hard and I've had several rough months, but I'm determined to get to Onederland and stay there.

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app