Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

GALS who started their journey over 300 lb+<br /> +

Well Debbie it's your BIG DAY, what time are you due at your facility? I remember my Own Wonder Wednesday 5 months ago and now it is January 31st, your Terrific Thursday, may everything go smoothly. Update us as surgery is done and we will,celebrate with YOu! GOD Bless Sweetheart#
!😝🏆😝

Well Debbie it's your BIG DAY, what time are you due at your facility? I remember my Own Wonder Wednesday 5 months ago and now it is January 31st, your Terrific Thursday, may everything go smoothly. Update us as surgery is done and we will,celebrate with YOu! GOD Bless Sweetheart#
!
Thank you so much. *hugs* my time slot to be at the Hospital is 730am. I'm really excited. Also of course nervous. I'm ready to begin this journey. Not looking forward to the pain thats gonna be coming. But it will be worth it. Looking forward to using my new tool.

Sent from my SM-G965U using BariatricPal mobile app

Well I'm at the hospital, waiting to get my Bling (my band) and its neg 28 outside.. Brrr

So Debbie did the seed get done? How are you feeling today? Please give us an update, okay?

So Debbie did the seed get done? How are you feeling today? Please give us an update, okay?
I'm officially on the losers bench. I had the gastric sleeve.

This morning the just had me drink some Water and I tolerated it ok. So now I'm on juice. If that is ok. I get to have coffee or tea.

The pain is a little worse then I thought. But since I can now swallow things I had oral pain meds. The IV pain meds didnt work as long.

25 minutes ago, Debbi Moore said:

I'm officially on the losers bench. I had the gastric sleeve.

This morning the just had me drink some Water and I tolerated it ok. So now I'm on juice. If that is ok. I get to have coffee or tea.

The pain is a little worse then I thought. But since I can now swallow things I had oral pain meds. The IV pain meds didnt work as long.

Congrats Debbi! Welcome to the losing team!

The pain will take a week or so to subside, most of it will be gas from hell. After that I had major fatigue for about 6 weeks--all normal. Good luck.

I'm going home. I could of stayed a second night in the hospital but I have done everything the asked of me. The pain is manageable with pain meds.

I need a popsicle

Hi...I had surgery October 17th weighing at 384pds.
I'm now 325 pds.
Congratulations on your loss, that's awesome!

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

On Wednesday I had my biggest scale victory I entered 2vill and I have only been waiting for that since before Christmas. I was close then, hovering at 308-310 and finally broke through and this morning I weighed in at 297. I am so stoked!!!!!!

On 1/7/2019 at 3:49 PM, TX4everLinds said:

crossed into the 100’s on Saturday! Started at 301.

@TX4everLinds

hey tex

woo hoo great milestone☺️

keep up the good work

kathy

congrats

Y'all are amazing and you can totally do it! Almost four years out from surgery now and I'm still going strong, don't let anyone tell you 300+ pounders will always fail/regain.

I'm 315, just started my journey. Doing the dietitian and nurse meetings now and hopefully have my surgery within the year. It's reassuring to see people who started near my weight say it's working out for them, especially long term. I know my expected weight after a year is around 220, but I'm personally hoping to get down in the 1's.

Following the thread!