Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

GALS who started their journey over 300 lb+<br /> +

So- my stats.. highest weight: 380. Start weight: 340 surgery day (7/17/18) weight: 302 Today’s: weight: 254 lbs.

My goal weight is 189, but my personal goal is 170.. so here’s hoping I can keep this up!

On 10/07/2018 at 15:51, Frustr8 said:

Yeah me neither, I did break the 300 pound barrier, I am now in two-fer-ville, was 298.6 last Wednesday, the diamond,in a mound of costume jewelry. Will I ever break 200? Gosh , I hope so! And you will hear and see me do a Happy Happy Joy Joy dance clear where YOU are at.🎁🎶
I hit two-fer-ville (299) on 10/1. I am currently in a stall at 297 but so happy with my progress. I am seven pounds away from my first goal of 100 pound loss from my highest weight. I hope I can make it to onederland and will join you in a Happy Happy dance! At least now we can say we are closer to that goal. Taking one day at a time. Best wishes to you too!

I have hit a mile stone for me, I broke 350 today I weighed in at 349.4 I am hyped!

It does not take much to make me happy!

Hello all. I’m new to this site. I started my journey August 2016. I had surgery August 2017. My top weight was 396. My current weight is 268. I have hit a BIG stall. Can’t seem to get things going again. I plan to start the pouch reset tomorrow. Any suggestions??????

Hello All! My highest weight was 365 and my surgery weight was 327 on 10/10/18. When I came home I had gained 9lbs despite not having eaten! 😰 In the 2 weeks since surgery I have gotten to 317 but I feel like I should have lost more since I’m still on liquids and super soft foods (like applesauce). It is very daunting to realize you need to lose 200+ lbs to even come close to the healthy range!

On 10/24/2018 at 06:43, CyndieRI said:

Hello All! My highest weight was 365 and my surgery weight was 327 on 10/10/18. When I came home I had gained 9lbs despite not having eaten! 😰 In the 2 weeks since surgery I have gotten to 317 but I feel like I should have lost more since I’m still on liquids and super soft foods (like applesauce). It is very daunting to realize you need to lose 200+ lbs to even come close to the healthy range!
CyndieRI at this point relax it will happen. It just takes time. I am 3 weeks post-op and I feel what you are saying.

Hey gals, I am down to 290 at 7 weeks, other problems still there but I will gain "happy" where I can!

Hello girls!
I am so excited to report that one week past my 3 month surgery anniversary (7/12), I reached 100 POUNDS LOSS from my highest weight!!! I have lost a total of 79 pounds from the day of surgery and I am so happy with the amount of weight I have lost so far in this short amount of time. It certainly hasn’t been easy and there are days I can’t keep anything down, but despite the hurdles, I am super motivated and started going to the gym again. It’s been so much easier to hang on the treadmill for 30 minutes and will continue to test my endurance. I know it will get harder as I get closer to goal, but working on life changing habits that I can live with to transform to a healthier version of me. In the meantime, I am also rediscovering who I was before I gained all this weight. A great non-scale victory to report is that I have no problems fitting into a restaurant booth and husband says he doesn’t hear me snore any more. I am guilty of not using my pap machine as I have lost so much weight the pressure chokes me and the strap is so loose from the weight loss that’s it’s useless. I plan on getting another sleep study done in the near future and hoping to rule out the sleep apnea diagnosis. I never knew I had it prior to surgery but had to get a sleep study completed in order to qualify for the surgery. Hope all you are doing well in your journey!

On 10/24/2018 at 09:33, iattcom said:

CyndieRI at this point relax it will happen. It just takes time. I am 3 weeks post-op and I feel what you are saying.
Thank iattcom! I go tomorrow for my “official” weigh in! What I really need to do is stay off MY scale (every day - sometimes twice!) 😰

1 hour ago, JulesUp said:

Hello girls!
I am so excited to report that one week past my 3 month surgery anniversary (7/12), I reached 100 POUNDS LOSS from my highest weight!!! I have lost a total of 79 pounds from the day of surgery and I am so happy with the amount of weight I have lost so far in this short amount of time. It certainly hasn’t been easy and there are days I can’t keep anything down, but despite the hurdles, I am super motivated and started going to the gym again. It’s been so much easier to hang on the treadmill for 30 minutes and will continue to test my endurance. I know it will get harder as I get closer to goal, but working on life changing habits that I can live with to transform to a healthier version of me. In the meantime, I am also rediscovering who I was before I gained all this weight. A great non-scale victory to report is that I have no problems fitting into a restaurant booth and husband says he doesn’t hear me snore any more. I am guilty of not using my pap machine as I have lost so much weight the pressure chokes me and the strap is so loose from the weight loss that’s it’s useless. I plan on getting another sleep study done in the near future and hoping to rule out the sleep apnea diagnosis. I never knew I had it prior to surgery but had to get a sleep study completed in order to qualify for the surgery. Hope all you are doing well in your journey!

Wow! That’s amazing progress! Congrats!

5 hours ago, CyndieRI said:

It is daunting. But just think where you will be almost a year from now.

My high weight was 389.

My surgery weight was 369 on 12/2/2017.

Im about six weeks shy of my one year anniversary and I weigh 223.

Follow your program and your life will be so different in a year you will not believe it!

We May have farther to go but we can still get there, believe it!

After throwing up all day yesterday I weighed in at 340.4, and today I am drinking only liquids. I have had only coffee and a Protein Drink so far. I have Water to sip on constantly as well.

On 10/24/2018 at 12:52, KimTriesRNY said:

Wow! That’s amazing progress! Congrats!

Thank you! Your stats are awesome too! Very inspiring as your starting weight was very close to mine.

On 10/24/2018 at 12:57, KimTriesRNY said:

It is daunting. But just think where you will be almost a year from now.

My high weight was 389.

My surgery weight was 369 on 12/2/2017.

Im about six weeks shy of my one year anniversary and I weigh 223.

Follow your program and your life will be so different in a year you will not believe it!

We May have farther to go but we can still get there, believe it!

Thank you so much for the encouragement! I really appreciate it!! XOXO