Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgeon says go ahead.. do I take the bite? Or wait?

My doctors kept saying I was ready, so I met with plastic surgeon. He said I'm perfect candidate now, and he's ready when I am. He even said no Lipo because all I have is skin not fat. I had my surgery in June 2017. I've been maintaining since January basically. I'm 142 pounds. I was about 237 pounds. He's suggesting Tummy Tuck and breast lift. What's your opinions?20180512_164058.jpg 20180511_175545.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

Go for it, girl!!

I say if the procedures will help you feel better and confident then GO FOR IT! You deserve to be the "you" you want to be.

Do it. If both your doc and the plastic surgeon agree that you're ready, I wouldn't hesitate. I didn't wait the full recommended period post-bypass either, because I had lost all of my excess weight and was in good shape. I haven't regretted it for even a second.

I say if the procedures will help you feel better and confident then GO FOR IT! You deserve to be the "you" you want to be.

Lol, I'm just tired of girdles

Do it. If both your doc and the plastic surgeon agree that you're ready, I wouldn't hesitate. I didn't wait the full recommended period post-bypass either, because I had lost all of my excess weight and was in good shape. I haven't regretted it for even a second.

And you look great!

I would go for it!!! Congratulations on the terrific weight loss. :-)

I would go for it!!! Congratulations on the terrific weight loss. :-)

Thanks!

Is there a question here? We change our clothes to fit - why not the skin? If you want the PS - do it!

Is there a question here? We change our clothes to fit - why not the skin? If you want the PS - do it!

That's a great way to look at it

I have also been told I can go ahead. I’m 6 lbs from goal weight and I will be there by July. I’m over 50 so there s really no reason to wait. My diet is pretty permanent, I eat super healthy and low carb. So I don’t see me “ruining” the plastics by suddenly turning to junk food I haven’t eaten in years. Life is short, hon.

By the way, I wasn’t sure which person in any of the pics was you, nor does it matter. If the surgeon is fine with your doing plastics now, and you are, then go for it. However, if that is your newborn, I could see you choosing to do it sooner rather than later, because you won’t be able to pick her up and stuff for a while, and frankly, when babies are younger, they can handle a substitute better than later sometimes... just another reason to proceed and be in great shape after when she is crawling or mobile.

I have also been told I can go ahead. I’m 6 lbs from goal weight and I will be there by July. I’m over 50 so there s really no reason to wait. My diet is pretty permanent, I eat super healthy and low carb. So I don’t see me “ruining” the plastics by suddenly turning to junk food I haven’t eaten in years. Life is short, hon.
By the way, I wasn’t sure which person in any of the pics was you, nor does it matter. If the surgeon is fine with your doing plastics now, and you are, then go for it. However, if that is your newborn, I could see you choosing to do it sooner rather than later, because you won’t be able to pick her up and stuff for a while, and frankly, when babies are younger, they can handle a substitute better than later sometimes... just another reason to proceed and be in great shape after when she is crawling or mobile.

20180518_183243.jpg that's my mom in some pics. And thankfully that's my nephew, so no baby worries lol. Mine are big enough to be helpers

You look great! Congrats on reaching your goal and getting to this point. I can’t believe it myself (that I am almost here). That’s good you don’t have a tiny baby, and your big kids can help. I am single so I am concerned I might need to hire a nurse / mama’s helper to come in for a few days. I might jut start with boobs alone.

On 16/05/2018 at 12:55 AM, BrandiceLeSha said:

My doctors kept saying I was ready, so I met with plastic surgeon. He said I'm perfect candidate now, and he's ready when I am. He even said no Lipo because all I have is skin not fat. I had my surgery in June 2017. I've been maintaining since January basically. I'm 142 pounds. I was about 237 pounds. He's suggesting Tummy Tuck and breast lift. What's your opinions?20180512_164058.jpg 20180511_175545.jpg

If you are ready go for it.