Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yeeps I've been on Wellbutrin several months, does this mean I have the potential to be a Horny Honey? Hokay, there will be several men my age in Central Ohio that will die,happy happy men. You've heard of Typhoid Mary,? I may become Infarct Ida!
Hello Sailor!😎✌

***also graphic post***

Don't put coconut oil in your vagina. It will through off your pH balance.

I vote a trip to the adult store. There are specific clitoral stimulating creams and arousal gels. Maybe a toy or 2? And definately cute lingerie. Get adventurous and explore your new body. I'm sure your husband won't mind a little trial and error to see what works for you.

Often the staff at adult stores can be very helpful and lots of products are available in sample sizes.

pm me if you want any specific recommendations 😉 most stuff is available at cheaplubes.com

Good luck! But don't stress about it, there is a very heavy mental aspect to this as well. Tip with the lubes, try a dab behind your ear before you go slathering your nether regions, you wouldn't want to have a reaction that's less than pleasant if you are sensitive to something in the lube. At least with the lubes meant for added sensitivity, also, check with your partner, they might have some "adverse" reactions to added stimulus *wink*. For non-sensation adding lubes, pure food grade coconut oil is AMAZING for both parties! And it's good for your skin!

Hmmm! Well I hate the added sensation ones. They definitely don’t feel good for me... basic is the way to go... Water based usually. But they can get super slippery.. lol. Coconut oil huh?? Okay.. are you knowledgeable? Thanks :) nobody is usually willing to have the awkward convos. I appreciate it. Honestly I’m not stressing it. There’s more to life than sex. :)

***also graphic post***
I vote a trip to the adult store. There are specific clitoral stimulating creams and arousal gels. Maybe a toy or 2? And definately cute lingerie. Get adventurous and explore your new body. I'm sure your husband won't mind a little trial and error to see what works for you.
Often the staff at adult stores can be very helpful and lots of products are available in sample sizes.< br> pm me if you want any specific recommendations [emoji6] most stuff is available at cheaplubes.com

So I’m about to get super public here... I’ve been thin before in my life ... so I’ve done it all- sexually.. toys, lingerie, etc etc... I’m experienced in this area... this is a whole new thing as far as not feeling aroused. My boyfriend is very sweet about it all, but back when I was this size or smaller ( 140lb ) and going! I had regular sensation. Now? Nothing.. those arousal gels and stuff don’t work either. I don’t like the sensations of them... im gonna deal with a doctor soon to figure it out... likely surgery did something to my hormones... thanks for the suggestions though :)

So I’m about to get super public here... I’ve been thin before in my life ... so I’ve done it all- sexually.. toys, lingerie, etc etc... I’m experienced in this area... this is a whole new thing as far as not feeling aroused. My boyfriend is very sweet about it all, but back when I was this size or smaller ( 140lb ) and going! I had regular sensation. Now? Nothing.. those arousal gels and stuff don’t work either. I don’t like the sensations of them... im gonna deal with a doctor soon to figure it out... likely surgery did something to my hormones... thanks for the suggestions though [emoji4]

But noted! I won’t put oil inside me.. I worry about that too.. Ph balance stuff

Good luck! But don't stress about it, there is a very heavy mental aspect to this as well. Tip with the lubes, try a dab behind your ear before you go slathering your nether regions, you wouldn't want to have a reaction that's less than pleasant if you are sensitive to something in the lube. At least with the lubes meant for added sensitivity, also, check with your partner, they might have some "adverse" reactions to added stimulus *wink*. For non-sensation adding lubes, pure food grade coconut oil is AMAZING for both parties! And it's good for your skin!

I use natural coconut oil as well, works well!

14 hours ago, Frustr8 said:

Yeeps I've been on Wellbutrin several months, does this mean I have the potential to be a Horny Honey? Hokay, there will be several men my age in Central Ohio that will die,happy happy men. You've heard of Typhoid Mary,? I may become Infarct Ida!
Hello Sailor!😎✌

I think the wellbutrin side effects have been misread, one of the most common side effects of wellbutrin is not an increased sex drive, it's listed as "Loss of interest in sex".
Wellbutrin Side Effects

13 hours ago, Sleeved36 said:

***also graphic post***

Often the staff at adult stores can be very helpful and lots of products are available in sample sizes.

pm me if you want any specific recommendations 😉 most stuff is available at cheaplubes.com

Pure food grade coconut oil should be right around the same level of pH as what the vagina should be (I know some can test towards the neutral level of pH, but neutral is just that, neutral). Clearly everyone is going to be different, but I've heard from quite a lot of folks that have never had a single issue with using food grade coconut oil.

9 hours ago, SGirl35 said:

Hmmm! Well I hate the added sensation ones. They definitely don’t feel good for me... basic is the way to go... Water based usually. But they can get super slippery.. lol. Coconut oil huh?? Okay.. are you knowledgeable? Thanks :) nobody is usually willing to have the awkward convos. I appreciate it. Honestly I’m not stressing it. There’s more to life than sex. :)

I managed several very high grossing adult stores on the East Coast for a number of years. I've been exposed to quite a lot. Waterbased actually doesn't get as slippery as oil based or silicon based because your body absorbs Water rather quickly. I don't recommend oil based to anyone using protection as oil breaks down latex and other rubbers, and you have to be careful with silicon based because it will eat certain products (typically the softer toys/etc) The wife and I have used coconut oil for almost 10 years now, not a single issue or concern reported from any doctors. Obviously each person is different, but it's a 100% natural, pure food grade item... it's easy to find anywhere (you can to go the town supermarket to get it!) and it's fairly cheap.

Well I guess that was another dream shot down. It's like good weight loss , if you want good results,you really have,to,work very hard to achieve it. No free rides of any kind.
it's just like,i told. Sister Jean way back, I just don't think,it's going,to work.
She said-- we all had the potential to become true,martyrs.
Yeah the fame would be nice but that initiation is a killer literally. So,i guess I'm not fated to go down,in history,as " Blessed Frusrt8 the Bewidered", drat, so sainthood isn't for everyone after all. No free rides in religion as well.
Going to mean more if I put some "ooomph " into the project, in ever so many ways 😣