Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wanna See Wanna See, maybe it finally sink in that this going to be YOU in a FEW months.

24 minutes ago, AshAsh1 said:

I'm having a garage sale at the end of the month with another woman. I will take pictures of everything setup in my garage right now. It is insane when you think its clothes from only 2 women. I'm almost embarrassed I had so much stuff. But I'm proud to be getting rid of it because I'm too small for them. (Unlike her who has the opposite problem :mellow:) For years I had to keep buying up and up. I kept ahold of clothes thinking I'd one day loose the weight. Little did I know that I'd have WLS and loose so fast I wouldn't need all those clothes I kept.

I'll take pictures tonight of our insane sale. Seriously over 200+ items.... and growing.

Woah

Things that are new or in very good condition sell well on eBay, especially in plus sizes. I have been buying and selling stuff on there for at least 15 years. I recommend using Paypal to receive all the payment which makes it easy. You can then use the Paypal balance (not just on eBay) to buy new pretty clothes...it is almost like exchanging things that are too big for things that are the right size.

That’s exactly what I have been doing for the last few months...am now on to re-selling the first lot of replacement clothes I bought on eBay at the start of the year - means I always have something that fits properly too!

1 hour ago, RosieQueenofScots said:

That’s exactly what I have been doing for the last few months...am now on to re-selling the first lot of replacement clothes I bought on eBay at the start of the year - means I always have something that fits properly too!

That is how it is done, it is really great and economical. Greetings from across the pond. Have several friends in the UK and my BFF lived there for 10 years.

15 hours ago, Tealael said:

what will you do now ?

I suppose I will just take the bad with the good. I fully intend to do everything the doctors tell me to in order to ensure I am successful in my weight loss. The negatives of staying overweight are much worse than not being able to scarf down a big meal.

Ok I think I will sell some
Gift some and alter some

HW 270
SW 238
CW 188
VSG 11/7
[emoji471][emoji471][emoji471]

I am totally there! I keep fearing that maybe I'll gain it back. Or maybe someone can use them. Sadly, no one in my family is the size I was. I still keep the large shirts around to sleep in, I've never been one to like the fabric of my clothes to cling to me, so at least some of my old stuff is being used for something, lmao.

As promised! Pictures of all the clothes we are selling! Before you say it....it’s ridiculous! IMG_2694.JPG IMG_2693.JPG IMG_2686.JPG IMG_2685.JPG IMG_2684.JPG IMG_2683.JPG

Wow Ash! I have to hand it to you and your friend, garage sales are a lot of work! I admire you!

Oh my sweet Sarah-Jeanne, you were not kidding, were you? If you added mine you might need a small warehouse. May you have a fritfil and prosperous sale, then invest in some togs to rock the casbah!

Oh wow ash lol

Good luck with the yard sale!

Related rant ..... my shirts are so long! Ugh, I wasn't planning on replacing my tops yet at this point!

I have a bunch to get rid of too... For those of you that use Ebay, has it been successful? How much do items usually go for?

As promised! Pictures of all the clothes we are selling! Before you say it....it’s ridiculous! IMG_2694.JPG.c12292bf411bcf2fcc67c808de984a2a.JPG IMG_2693.JPG.62ffaf8b44829d0753d5f672ac540a06.JPG IMG_2686.JPG.8f47f50865db37f267e03faa26ef2dc7.JPG IMG_2685.JPG.cb366727883f1cef87601f9022761441.JPG IMG_2684.JPG.baf04ed32b19bbc5c22d2171782e3253.JPG IMG_2683.JPG.09ad803399a6b751a5b0c4362eb027f9.JPG

Wow
That's a small fortune ( I hope )

HW 270 SW 238 CW 176 VSG 11/7

Related rant ..... my shirts are so long! Ugh, I wasn't planning on replacing my tops yet at this point!

Can you alter them at all?

HW 270 SW 238 CW 176 VSG 11/7