Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December Sleevers, where ya at?

How's everything going December Sleevers?

2 hours ago, watsongirl17 said:

Everything is going great!
Here’s my stats

SW-264
CW-187
GW-160

That's wonderful...keep up the good work....woohoo:)

Hi. My progress has been going well. Still focusing on reaching daily Protein and fluid goals. I live with chronic pain & fatigue I take naps which decreases the amount of time available to get protein & Fluid in.

SW: 287 lbs

CW: 231

GW: 130-140

Hello!

Glad to see everyone is doing great! I'm down around 65lbs so far

8 hours ago, Betty32 said:

Going great! Stats are:
SW: 238
CW: 180
GW: 150

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

That's good to hear....keep up the good work!!!!:)

Sleeved on 12/18. Feeling awesome!!!!!

Feeling Awesome

Here are my stats

SW (12/4/17) - 252
CW - 188
GW - 138

Doing great, enjoying life:) hair shed like crazy for a couple of months, kinda freaked me out, but it's much better now, can see little sprigs of new growth at my hairline. Feeling incredible and have a ton of energy:) LOVING my sleeve:)

i'm doing wonderful.

small regain past few months

not "too" upset - working on

taking excess lbs off ASAP

sleeved December 2011 (6+ years ago!)

GOAL reached one year PO

congrats to me:)

kathy

On 5/17/2018 at 12:51 PM, Creekimp13 said:

Doing great, enjoying life:) hair shed like crazy for a couple of months, kinda freaked me out,

I expected this to happen shortly after surgery and by March, when it didn't, I thought "whewww! Dodged that one!" However, I did start shedding massive amounts within the last few weeks. :P Seems like it will be okay though.

All is well here, albeit a little slower than what I hoped for. (I wanted to be one of those 100 in 6 months kind of people).

Sleeved 12/22

SW: 265

CW: 203

GW: 130

Doing well and feeling great. Dr. told me I was loosing too fast and need to eat more carbs to slow things down. First time a Dr ever told me that!

HW-325 (before liquid diet)

SW-295

CW-222

GW-205

Doing well, though loss has slowed / stalled, partially because I’m eating more. Getting lots of exercise and feeling great. No Hair loss that I’ve noticed. Just laser focused now on the last ~30 lbs, which I can tell is going to be slow going!

Down 86 lbs (78 from surgery)

So glad to see my fellow December sleevers doing so well. :)

I'm doing okay - the Hair loss was extreme for me especially between March and April. It stopped coming out in May and dermatologist is taking blood this week to make sure all levels are good for it coming back - already seeing some regrowth. Also at issue is my hair that is left doesn't look or feel like my hair but hoping that will change soon enough...

I also wanted to be further along in my weight loss but breaking a bone in my foot took 2 1/2 months of gym time and that's huge for me. So I'm happy I was still able to lose 60 so far with that setback and a cut back of one of my 3 thyroid pills I was taking daily which has slowed down my metabolism too.

I go for my 6 month surgeon checkup on Monday...hard to believe I used to wear some of the clothes I've been donating! Keep up the great work all! :)

Edited by Jeannie49