Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June Sleevers Lets Get Excited!!!

4 minutes ago, Rudedogg89 said:

Awesome lol sleeved 6/29 still on liquids, cant wait to eat anything lol down sw 265 cw 252 so about 13 lbs down so far :)

Sent from my SM-G935T using BariatricPal mobile app

That's great!! I lost 13 really fast, too, then slowed down a bit. But I hit my 20 lb benchmark today! Woohoo! That's 20% of my weightloss goal in 3.5 weeks, so I ain't complaining lol!

I got tired of liquids sooo fast! Lucky for me, my doc does pretty short phases. I've had lots of complications so eating chicken was great. But dangit, I'd give anything for a cracker to crunch! 😂

Sadly I keep forgetting about these forums because I'm always on the Facebook groups. lol

I've made it to 11 DPO and have lost 17 lbs since the morning before surgery so I'm averaging between 1 and 2 lbs a day. Doc has me already on soft foods, but I am lucky to get 2 tsp total in. lol I love that though- getting full that quickly is amazing.

I can honestly say this has been much easier than I anticipated. Pain was minimal, gas was tolerable and I went back to work 2 dpo. I tore my incision a little, but it's good now. This is the best thing I've ever done so far. Why did I wait so long?

On 6/16/2018 at 11:32 AM, Pete_A said:

Hey guys quick update.

Surgery date June 7.
5 7
HW: 280
Pre-op W: 264
SW: 250
CW: 240
GW: 170

How are you guys doing?

Surgery date June 6

5’4”

HW: 254

SW: 241

CW: 223

GW: 150

3 minutes ago, Hapamomma said:

Surgery date June 6

5’4”

HW: 254

SW: 241

CW: 223

GW: 150

June 1

5’2

Day b4 surgery 238

currnt 204

My current stats
Surgery June 4 (5 weeks)
HW 272
SW 258
CW 243

GW 170

Disappointed in the pace of my weight loss progress although my clothes are loose and I feel great. Just thought the first few months would be more dramatic. I’ve had several stalls. I’m keeping up my daily Protein intake ~80 grams/day and staying at ~800 calories per day too. Tracking everything on My Fitness Pal. Walking several times a week, but not daily. Getting 8 hours sleep too. I guess it’s going to be slow for me, but I’m committed for the journey.

June 18

HW 349

SW 326

CW 290

I’ve hit that dreaded 2 week stall postop :( my brain thinks I need to find a way to really up my calories but than my old brain thinks if I eat too much I’ll regain. It’s like a game of Russian roulette. What’s the trick that’s gonna work best for me? I’m almost 3 weeks out and am pretty much staying in the 400-500 calorie range. Always hit my 45-60 Protein and 64+ Oz fluids. But thinking after my nutritionist visit tomorrow I might try to get in closer to 800 calories and 60-80g protein. Next week we begin a 6 day road trip to move out of state. It’ll drive me nuts not weighing in that whole time but might be best thing for me.

GVS 6/21/18

HW 304

SW 276

CW 260

GW 150

June 6

HW 199

SW 192

CW 171

GW 140

Lost 28 lbs total from HW
Lost 21 since SW

Good Morning,

I was sleeved on 6/22/18 and my surgeon said I could have soft foods. I tried scrambled eggs first thing in the morning before any Fluid intake and I tolerated them well but I can only tolerate 30 cc or less. I feel better just drinking the Protein Shakes and hydrating with Water. I don't have an appetite and the Premier Protein shakes taste great along with fair-life milk that had been ultra filtered and has 13 g of Protein per cup. I did not tolerated milk before my surgery I was a little scared to try it my dietitian recommended. I mix the milk along with the shake and sip it when I am getting ready and on my way to work. That gives 43 grams of protein right off in the morning.

Edited by TallyJeepGirl
spelling error

Hi! Brand new member here. Had my surgery June 19th, so far 17 pounds lost. I am having difficulty drinking Water, what is your advice/experience/recommendations?

3 minutes ago, gingerly1 said:

Hi! Brand new member here. Had my surgery June 19th, so far 17 pounds lost. I am having difficulty drinking Water, what is your advice/experience/recommendations?

I had some people tell me if the Water is too cold, could be an issue

me... Rey mixing with apple jive, no sugar added

mix 3/4 water and 1/4 juice

that is what I’m doing now

Have you tried crystal lite. I buy the single packets and add to a bottle of water. Helped me alot.

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

11 hours ago, pacheka said:

Have you tried crystal lite. I buy the single packets and add to a bottle of Water. Helped me alot.

Sent from my SM-N950U using BariatricPal mobile app

I agree. Try cutting it with something

apple juice, etc

i add ice tea to water, very little, just to get flavors

good luck

Sleeved 6/7

Height:5’9”

HW:291

SW:270

CW:250.2

GW:190ish