Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June Sleevers Lets Get Excited!!!

@skinnygirl04, it sounds like the Sunshine State where you are is not A Fun-Time place. If Florida is like that, remind me not to get sick there. Do they even give you a Tylenol for a broken leg, or are you expected to lick a Lifesaver candy? Sounds like your hospital is in the Dark Ages, Opiod Crisis not withstanding. Maybe you are expected to,heal,yourself by positive thinking alone?👈😛👉

I had my surgery in Jupiter Florida and they gave me Dilaudid. So sorry that your experiencing so much pain. It took three days to finally drink Water without pain. Let’s just say Jello and ice pops will be tour best friend once your discharged.

Day three my spleen was causing serious pain issues. I couldn't take a deep breath. I had scans to ensure there was no complications. I didn't realize your spleen and stomach share the same blood supply. Day five I'm finally off pain meds. Drinking enough is tough but getting easier each day. It will get better.

Sent from my LG-K550 using BariatricPal mobile app

Hey guys I’m five days out after my surgery. I feel pretty good- I’m very tired generally and have stuck to full liquids and yogurt and apple sauce. I have to consume very slowly and often pause to pace a bit - pacing and walking really really help! I can’t recommend them enough if anyone is having problems- definitely walk after each meal and even during.
- I bought a small sized yeti mug which keeps my smoothie cool for longer and a mug warmer which keeps my warm food warm for longer so I don’t need to rush. I also bought these little four ounce cups which I drink Water from. Those have all been useful.

Self Pay, 12k....

Sleeved June 6th, Haven't lost anything in over a wk.

SW: 220

CW: 204

GW: 150

Edited by yfamp72

On 06/24/2018 at 01:44, yfamp72 said:

Self Pay, 12k....

Sleeved June 6th, Haven't lost anything in over a wk.

SW: 220

CW: 204

GW: 150

Same think happened to me, spent 5 days without loosing anything. I was loosing a pound per day, now that I started loosing again is more half a pound per day.
HW 280
SW 250
CW 238
GW 170

@ mrslingo I didn’t have surgery in fla, I went to Tiajuana! After almost 24 hrs they added tramadol thank god! That helped a lot!

@Skinnygirl04 As long as you’re out of pain I’m happy. It will get better I promise 😊

I was sleeved on June 19th. My doctor gave me the My On-Q Pump for pain. I had absolutely no pain and my recovery is going great. I took the pump out on Saturday and I still don’t have any pain. So far I’ve lost 11 lbs in 6 days. I would recommend anyone having surgery to talk to there doctor about this pump.

Had surgery this morning. Slept most of the day, now awake and doing some work on computer.

Morphium pump made feel queasy/drowsy, much better now after toradol and anti nausea med injection

feel pretty ok actually

Day 3 feeling so much better. Toured San Diego today walked at least 3 miles, feeling great!

Hi fellow sleevers,

I finally made it back home from Tijuana on Sunday, slept most of yesterday. Got up this morning and realized I was down 10lbs since surgery. I can't even explain how good that felt. I felel somehow vindicated with all my nay sayers. I'm so glad I made the choice to change my life.

@blacklioness72 Yassss on them 10lbs. Congrats and welcome to the other side ❤️

Edited by MrsLingo

Sleeve on June 4. Only lost 13 pounds since then. Only 1 pound in the last 9 days. Walking 1.5 miles. Protein 70-80 g day. 800 calories/day. Hydration 60 oz. Really really disappointed! WTH am I doing wrong?!!