Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

just had my gastric sleeve about 6 hrs ago

BROOKS 1138 ---Fountain Valley Hospital is in California, am I correct?, Sounds as if they treated you very fine.[emoji13]

oh yea the stuff are very simpático

Sent from my SM-J727P using BariatricPal mobile app

2 hours ago, brooks1138 said:

oh yea the stuff are very simpático

Sent from my SM-J727P using BariatricPal mobile app

46 hours after surgery, 18 hours since arriving home...

lol auto correct... i meant to say the staff were very sympathetic . from the moment i arrived till my discharge... i was even visited by the hospital manager and even though; im guessing its standard procedure , it was very calming for my nerves. Dr. Ali came to see me before hand and that was reassuring as well... so other then the hopefully temporary pangs of the left over co2 gas in my abdomen and chest (which are painful id rate a 6/10), it wasnt such a tremendous deal as i had made it out to be ,, it was the fear that created conflict in my psyche about undergoing this rather overwhelming change on my lifestyle.. i really dont regret nothing ...

On 5/11/2018 at 1:35 PM, mamalala said:

How are u feeling?

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using BariatricPal mobile app

great, on full liquids. exploring avocados and cheese, . the pain is none existent... im almost afraid of forgetting about the surgery and exerting myself... what stage are you?

1 minute ago, mamalala said:

Same .im on full liquids but tried eggs and avocado. I only have pain on one of my incisions and it bugs me but other than that I'm good

i couldn't do eggs but ive been putting Sriracha or tapatio on all my Soups and i haven't had a problem at all, and ive been drinking aloe vera juice about half a water bottle full a day.. its good for the healing.

7 minutes ago, mamalala said:

I put ketchup on my eggs and I put stuff in my Soup too just to give it more flavor and I've been doing the Protein Drinks and the Protein Water I had coffee today but that s*** had me wired. I probably need to make some pudding cuz I have been having cravings for sweets

with the sweets be careful... i thought id be a smartass and take a bite from a sees candy some little chocolate then spit it out, which i did ... and i still got sick.. it turned me inside so never again... try the light sherbert or get the gerber banana oatmeal and make a light avena with almond milk and a splenda and that kills the cravings.. its bomb.

i was told only drink Decaf so im on that with the fat free lite Creamer the french vanilla or hazelnut,, thats been hitting my sweets craving at night especially.

2 minutes ago, mamalala said:

I think I'm going to go get some baby food cuz yeah earlier I took a bite of a Hershey bar and i threw it up

the baby food like the custard or the premade stuff hits the spot just its minimal with the Protein so its like a treat. the gerber oatmeal has good Iron and a bit of protein though

1 hour ago, mamalala said:

I love Hawaiian Delight

ima try that.

30 minutes ago, mamalala said:

Do u ever feel full..i haven't but i just stopped

my stomach is like numb but other then feeling full in the stomach i feel satisfied... ive been using sesame oil like a couple drops on Soups or adding chili powder or whatever just to give it something extra and with what i serve, i never finish because just two three bites and i tasted it , it was good and thats it.. i physically and mentally dont feel like i should keep eating it... as long as i taste it i guess ...in the first week only the Protein Shakes satiated me but now just tasting food bit here bit there and im fine.. so i dont feel full but i dont feel hungry either.

are you having trouble sleeping?