Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November Exercise!

Nov 2

started week 5 today....AGAIN.... so five jog, three walk, five jog, three walk, five jog...then I finished the hour off walking..so pretty good workout today....

Drove to the gym as it was only 22 degrees out this morning.

Elliptical: 61 min.

Wt. Training: 33 min.

Treadmill: 31 min.

Stefanie-love the kittens and the Friday dance but my two kittens do that every day.

Whosyadaddy-you have two precious little girls, what a motivation!

Nursey, I just noticed. You've lost over 150lbs.....I can't believe it. I never looked at your starting weight. That's sooo unbelievable!!!! That in and of itself is awesome. Congrats on the loss, even though I know you want a little more!

I was born to slacker. It hard work to be this good a slacker.

Ain't that the truth! But honestly, what would the rest of us do without you lurking in here all day?

aw thanks,

Well i made it to the Y tonight!

45 mins weight lifting.

Then bycing woo hoo! then swimming.

No C25K :)

See the other thread on C25k to find out why........o the anticipation!

p.s. (I LOVE MY MP3 PLAYER)

Whats C25K?? I feel all lost and stuff...

Well I went to the gym and did 65 minutes Elliptical with a crossramp of 5 and resistance of 5-10 (I changed it every 10 minutes). Then I did 15 of various weights - trying to work on my arms a bit so that they aren't all flabby 'n floppy forever!!

I finished week 1 of c25k today. I am anxious and excited to start week 2. I need to download the podcast. That really helps me a lot. Does anyone doing the c25k use podcasts?

I NEVER work out on the weekends, I just like to take the time off...but I knew I needed to do my run today. ::::patting myself on the back for something I should be doing anyway:::::

Suzzie-I can relate to the flappy arms issue...I have been desperately trying to work out my arms, they are getting stronger and a little less saggy, but are still flappy..waaaaa. Let me know how it goes for you.

Kaydotrn, I use the podcasts as well, and love them. I'm so glad losingjusme found them for us. And don't be too anxious about week 2, because week 3 is a bitch! I'm repeating it for sure.

Ok, 1 1/2hr with personal trainer, legs and abs (460 crunches!!!)

Week 3 workout 2 of c25k. Only got to do it twice this week. Bum knee. 10 minute stationary bike for a grand total of 1724 calories burned. I love my HRM.

Oh yeah, forgot to add. I did a little extra today because I know me and bf will not be moving at all, we're getting the nor'easter and it is nasty outside! You know what that means. All day movies and popcorn. Good thing I bought the lo cal popcorn....