Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for a May 10th surgery buddy

Hi, my name is Lynn and I’m your surgery buddy for May 10th! I’m also on day 3 and it is very difficult, but it seems the hunger pains seem to be subsiding. I have lost 1.8 lbs since Thursday.

I am May 10th for RNY. Day 4 of liquid diet and it’s ok so far. Just find that keeping myself busy works and watching lots of tv lol.

lost 4 pounds since starting. Never knew I could pee so much lol

Hi, my name is Lynn and I’m your surgery buddy for May 10th! I’m also on day 3 and it is very difficult, but it seems the hunger pains seem to be subsiding. I have lost 1.8 lbs since Thursday.

Where are you from? I’m in Massachusetts

2 minutes ago, starbuckslas said:

Oh my gosh, I feel you.
Where are you from?

Maryland, close to D.C.

Hi! I’m 5/10 as well! Day 7 of the Optifast diet today. Down 8 pounds so far. Didn’t lose any between yesterday and today, but I’m drinking at least 92 oz of Water a day so I expected this to happen. Just had my EGD this morning and everything is beautiful. No hernias or polyps or anything. Ready for the next 6 days to be gone and start joining the losers bench lol

HW: 311
CW: 258
SW: We’ll see on May 10!
First goal weight: 191 lbs
Second goal weight: 159 lbs
Goal weight: 142 lbs

5’6” 34 yo female in NC

I’m a May 10 surgery buddy but had mine May 10 of last year! So here to give lots of encouragement and tell you how great it is on the other side. I’ll be one year post op on 5/10 and this year has been life-changing. Weight, looks, self confidence, happiness - everything is different. Stick to the pre-op diet as much as you possibly can. For me the pre-op diet was difficult and the post-op diet was *very very* difficult until I got past the purée stage. I sucked on a small potato chip at one point because I was so dying for something salty. It is all worth it. A million good wishes for next week!

Hi everyone,
I’m having rny on May 10th. I’m on day three of my liquid pre op diet. I’ll admit to be really tempted to eat some food. I cannot be in the same room with my husband/kids while they’re eating dinner. Too many temptations.
Best of luck to all of you.

And now due to the healthiness you've gained you may grow up,to be,The Little Old Lady from Pasadena, wish we both had the money the Beach Boys made from that 🎵 song alone!😝