Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Need breakfast ideas - what are you eating for bf?

The same thing every weekday morning: one scrambled egg with turkey sausage crumbles and feta cheese sprinkled on top. Delish!

1 hour ago, theresahyatt19 said:

That looks so good. Do you have a recipe for that

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

Spiralized or shredded carrots, wilted kale (that's for you @Walter.Sobchak) additional vegetables, broth and spices of choice. I try to keep the flavor very Eastern if not distinctly Japanese. Top with your fav dense Protein.

It's my version of bariatric (non pork) tonkostu ramen

So easy. Enjoy.❤

Edited by GreenTealael

Spiralized or shredded carrots, wilted kale (that's for you [mention=310857]Walter.Sobchak[/mention]) additional vegetables, broth and spices of choice. I try to keep the flavor very Eastern if not distinctly Japanese. Top with your fav dense Protein.
It's my version of bariatric (non pork) tonkostu ramen
So easy. Enjoy.
Thank you I will try this..

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

I have cottage cheese with pineapple!

I like having cottage cheese with blueberries or 2 boiled eggs, or one egg and a couple of turkey ham slices I think that’s it more or less :p

I generally do 2 hardboiled eggs and coffee. Sometimes I do plain fat free greek yogurt with granola.

I’m all about eggs. I love 2 scrambled eggs with 2 slice chopped prosciutto and 1/2 oz cheese of choice. Or 2 sunnyside eggs over leftover roasted spaghetti squash with garlic and Parmesan.

During the week I do:
2 oz deli ham and a cheese stick - 20g of protein
Weekends:
Egg bites
Scramble

My Breakfast varies.

I sometimes eat a eggwich (egg as bun) with sausage.

Sometimes I eat oatmeal with a vanilla Protein Shake instead of milk.

Sometimes I eat sous vide egg bites.

Sometimes I eat a bacon, Gouda and egg McMuffin from Starbucks.

Sometimes I eat kodiak Protein waffles with sausage.

Sometimes I just each 6 ounces of sirloin steak.

Really just depends. :)

I just drink a chocolate GNC Lean shake Protein Shake each morning, but I did buy some Jimmy Dean Frittata breakfast sandwiches that are sausage patties with eggs as the "bun" that I'm going to try for lunch or dinner soon. They're high in Protein.

Jimmy Dean turkey crumbles are good in eggs. It gives you much needed Protein. I also made Keto quiche. It has no shell, just eggs, spinach, mushrooms, onion, turkey crumbles and cheese. One slice makes an all inclusive breakfast.💪🏼

Take an avacado, cut it in half and remove the seed, make that hole a bit bigger (about egg size.) this next part requires a bit of magic...( I put foil over my cupcake pan then balanced the avacado on the cups). You need to balance the avacado then crack an egg into it. Cook in the oven on 350 for about 30-35 minutes. Time will very, pending on how you like your eggs. Take the pan out of the oven and jiggles it a bit, and if the egg does the same thing as how you normally eat it, it’s done. This is good hot or cold (after it’s cooked of course)