Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Almost 24 months post-op, 5.5 months pregnant...so far so good!

I’m about 3 weeks shy of my 2-year surgiversary. My husband and I are expecting our 2nd child, 1st one after WLS. My surgeon’s goal weight loss was 100 lbs. I lost 90 lbs prior to this pregnancy. I still track my daily intake on MFP and make support group meeting when possible. Prior to this pregnancy I consumed about 150 less calories/day. My OB/GYN says she thinks I can make it through this pregnancy with only a 10lb weight gain. Unfortunately, any amount of weight gain terrifies me. At 18 weeks visit I was up 3 lbs . Baby is healthy, we are expecting a girl & hoping I can make it with very little weight gain and reach goal weight ASAP after our baby girl is born.

Wishing you the best. Sounds like you're doing an amazing job working with your doc to grow a healthy beautiful baby!!! How much have you gained so far?

Whoopie Doopie we all get to be Bari-God-Aunts and Uncles! Now stay relaxed, calm and grow us all a beautiful healthy,God -niece.👶 Also you take care of you, you still matter to us even if you are a "graduate" we love and take care,of our own. You will alwsys,be a part of us. Rainbows. 🌈Smiles😜and Sunshine 🔅today and all the rest of your days!!!❤

Thank you both. [emoji7] 21 weeks tomorrow and I believe 5lbs so far. Hugs and kisses...Healthy baby, healthy mommy and easy Labor and Delivery[emoji6][emoji847]

Update: Third trimester!!! So far so good!!! Baby is healthy! Mom is healthy!!!

Due to my being a Bariatric patient the glucose testing has been altered. Testing glucose levels 4 times a day, first fasting and 2 hours after every meal for 7 Days. So far so good. Ready to ride this last stretch out with minimal weight gain and a happy and healthy mom and new baby girl💜💕💞🙏🏽 Total wt gain thus far=10-14lbs. 😔

So happy JGS with all this good news. Soon you will be posting us a beautiful birth announcement. A baby is testimony that the world could and should go on.👶

On 06/11/2018 at 10:49, Frustr8 said:

So happy JGS with all this good news. Soon you will be posting us a beautiful birth announcement. A baby is testimony that the world could and should go on.👶
Thank you!!!!💜 You are awesome!!!!! 🤗

Congrats 🎉

I hate to admit this but my main goal for weight loss surgery was to get pregnant. I know that I’m suppose to wait at least 18months but if it happens before I would be on top of the moon. My husband and I have been trying for about 10 years now and nothing is working! I’m hoping this weight loss surgery gets me to where I need to be and I can start sharing my stories here too.

Good luck with the new baby Hunny !!!

On 06/21/2018 at 08:46, xx_Momo_xx said:

Congrats 🎉

I hate to admit this but my main goal for weight loss surgery was to get pregnant. I know that I’m suppose to wait at least 18months but if it happens before I would be on top of the moon. My husband and I have been trying for about 10 years now and nothing is working! I’m hoping this weight loss surgery gets me to where I need to be and I can start sharing my stories here too.

Good luck with the new baby Hunny !!!

Thank you sooo much. I’m typically constantly worried about my intake since I lost 90 lbs before this pregnancy! But she is healthy and so am I! Please keep me updated on how things are going for you and your husband! 🤗

I will and as long as she is good that’s all that matters right !

Since your pen name,ends in Smiley and the happiness,her impending birth,brings would you please consider the names Joy or Delight for her? I do have a friend with the second name, knowing and relating with her has been just that!

On 06/21/2018 at 14:25, Frustr8 said:

Since your pen name,ends in Smiley and the happiness,her impending birth,brings would you please consider the names Joy or Delight for her? I do have a friend with the second name, knowing and relating with her has been just that!
Her name is Grace!!! 😍....Close enough right!!!

On 06/21/2018 at 14:11, xx_Momo_xx said:

I will and as long as she is good that’s all that matters right !

You are correct! 😉