Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Atlanta Ga sleevers???

Hi everyone I don’t post much, but I often read a lot of problems people are experiencing. I wanted to know if there are any local sleevers here to converse with? I had me procedure 3/26/18 and things are still new for me, I also have my ups and downs. I must say some days I regret having this procedure and some days I think everything will be back normal soon ....if anyone have any hard times and have overcame them please share!!!

Hi everyone I don’t post much, but I often read a lot of problems people are experiencing. I wanted to know if there are any local sleevers here to converse with? I had me procedure 3/26/18 and things are still new for me, I also have my ups and downs. I must say some days I regret having this procedure [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22] and some days I think everything will be back normal soon [emoji23][emoji23]....if anyone have any hard times and have overcame them please share!!!

Hey! I’m an Atlanta sleever too - 3/14.

The only problem I’m currently having is that I’m not losing any weight. [emoji854]

I know if I keep up following the rules I will get down as I expected. I haven’t had regrets but have been in disbelief that I had my stomach cut out!

Whats going on with you? I think we just need to keep in mind that we are still pretty new out and our bodies are adjusting. Things really are going to be ok! [emoji3]

I am in Buckhead and like you, am still adjusting 3 months post-op. My BMI was not that high but the weight loss to date is slow but steady. It’s a mixed bag of emotions but I truly believe this surgery has improved my health, well being and life expectancy. Did tons of research, was pleased with my Doctor but had a less than stellar recovery. I am perplexed as my skin is excessively dry— the droopy skin is becoming pronounced but happy to say I am off BP meds. I track everything on Fitness Pal and host a Bariatric sharing community there. There’s about 60 of us sleevers experiencing this journey together.

I’ve gotten really dehydrated! I can’t tolerate much of anything, I try to drink Water, juice anything! I can only sip for the most part. Also I have a lot of pain and discomfort and it’s really aggravating! My BMI wasn’t that high either but I’ve lost 30 lbs already and I’m going slow now. I don’t get it at all [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Hey! I’m an Atlanta sleever too - 3/14.

The only problem I’m currently having is that I’m not losing any weight. [emoji854]

I know if I keep up following the rules I will get down as I expected. I haven’t had regrets but have been in disbelief that I had my stomach cut out!

Whats going on with you? I think we just need to keep in mind that we are still pretty new out and our bodies are adjusting. Things really are going to be ok! [emoji3]

I’ve lost 30lbs and it’s going super slow

I am in Buckhead and like you, am still adjusting 3 months post-op. My BMI was not that high but the weight loss to date is slow but steady. It’s a mixed bag of emotions but I truly believe this surgery has improved my health, well being and life expectancy. Did tons of research, was pleased with my Doctor but had a less than stellar recovery. I am perplexed as my skin is excessively dry— the droopy skin is becoming pronounced but happy to say I am off BP meds. I track everything on Fitness Pal and host a Bariatric sharing community there. There’s about 60 of us sleevers experiencing this journey together.

I haven’t seen anymore out here, I haven’t went to any of the support groups yet but I do plan to go I need someone who I can relate to going thru this