Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Theres posts above mine I have yet to read.. I will read them in the morning as I am going to go have a life and watch californication :biggrin:)

Hey - I called for it earlier tonight too.......wait - I think I used the term challenge her as a mod or some crap like that - but the intentions were there dangit!

Plain - that actually really saddens me - I meant it when I said I looked forward to our joyful sparring - you have made me laugh on many a night.

I say again I am completely able to separate a disagreement on one subject and have fun on another.

If you really feel that strongly - just break away for a while but not for good then come back and lets have fun again -

If you did this then the wrong person would be leaving again!

Wow, I went to work, then to a ballgame, and come home to 15 pages---and in all honesty I am totally overwhelmed.

I am a VERY uninvolved mod. I admit that, I warned Alex that I would be when approached about it. I am not very computer savvy, and therefore leave the deleting posts and moving posts to other mods. I have spent most of my time as a mod welcoming new bandsters. Well to be honest, I USED to. Then I went back to work full time. I seldom do more than check in with my friends here and on a few other select threads.

Very likely you are right, and I need to step aside as a mod, simply because I am not around and able to do the job as I once was.

Wow, I went to work, then to a ballgame, and come home to 15 pages---and in all honesty I am totally overwhelmed.

I am a VERY uninvolved mod. I admit that, I warned Alex that I would be when approached about it. I am not very computer savvy, and therefore leave the deleting posts and moving posts to other mods. I have spent most of my time as a mod welcoming new bandsters. Well to be honest, I USED to. Then I went back to work full time. I seldom do more than check in with my friends here and on a few other select threads.

Very likely you are right, and I need to step aside as a mod, simply because I am not around and able to do the job as I once was.

This is the first time I have ever heard that you were a mod. Earlier tonight someone mentioned "Kat" but I didn't know it was you.

To the mod or mods who "warned" HH, he has given permission for them to be posted. Even HE wants to see them, for the first time, he says.

I'm just a messenger. Don't shoot.

Agreed...he did say this. Show us the man behind the curtain, hmmm? Shine some light on the black ops? If the rules are applied fairly, no need to have a privileged type of attitude about the deliberations etc.

Count me in on this. I'd like to see the warnings. I know that he rec'd those wrist slaps about attacking the idea, not the person, but what about PMs to him? Were those done? I may have spoken out of turn earlier if there were actually no official warnings.

NOTE: I DID have this wrong. Sorry. HeadHunter said he never rec'd any official warnings..

Edited by ThePoolGirl
I was wrong. Got new info.

I have to be honest, though, when I say that because of Susan's propensity to post and then pull, or to pull other's posts, I would be prone to believe the flip side, creating posts that "weren't". I'm just not all that trusting of her actions, because of past experience.

OH and I came up with that all on my own; no one put that thought in my head. Well, maybe reading people like George Orwell, but he doesn't post on here.

I am in the process of typing one now....

Can I get a read receipt so that it's not lost like Lu's were?

You received a response.

FANTASTIC - i look forward to you , susan, alex jumping in on all the threads many of us have participated in for -... - say the last 2yrs....

***there is no cackle emotion*** can ya hear me?

It's comments like this one that take the joy out of running this web site. Show a little gratitude and get rid of that attitude.

To the mod or mods who "warned" HH, he has given permission for them to be posted. Even HE wants to see them, for the first time, he says.

I'm just a messenger. Don't shoot.

I will ban any member who posts PRIVATE information (such as PM's) that have been sent from one member to another member, from a mod to a member and vice versa.

It's called "Private" Message because it's private and meant to stay that way.

I think we can all agree on this one....

It's comments like this one that take the joy out of running this web site. Show a little gratitude and get rid of that attitude.

Bear with me here, I'm blonde and sometimes slow...Which part of that was constructive talk or support about WLS?

Edited by ThePoolGirl

I will ban any member who posts PRIVATE information (such as PM's) that have been sent from one member to another member, from a mod to a member and vice versa.

It's called "Private" Message because it's private and meant to stay that way.

I think we can all agree on this one....

Hmmm...Elizabethsew told me I could post a PM of hers when I complained of a bully and was told effectively that I could "report" her but she wasn't going to be banned.

Was that wrong of her? This is just assinine. It really is. I believe this most likely means the warnings weren't done as stated, the "ethnic slurs" etc didn't occur as stated. Good grief. How wicked to besmirch anyone...ANYONE...and not give them recourse.

I'm done here. I know you won't miss me much, although I feel I've given prudent sound advice over and over again.

But I won't be a part of an organization with such a fatal flaw at it's core.

Wow - for the first time today - words fail me...............and not for an amazing display of appropriately modeled behavior - haven't witnessed that here yet by anyone.

Hmmm...Elizabethsew told me I could post a PM of hers when I complained of a bully and was told effectively that I could "report" her but she wasn't going to be banned.

If both parties of a PM consent to that, then it's ok. It's for members as well as moderator privacy protection.

Was that wrong of her? This is just assinine. It really is. I believe this most likely means the warnings weren't done as stated, the "ethnic slurs" etc didn't occur as stated. Good grief. How wicked to besmirch anyone...ANYONE...and not give them recourse.

The warnings were done as stated.

I'm done here. I know you won't miss me much, although I feel I've given prudent sound advice over and over again.

But I won't be a part of an organization with such a fatal flaw at it's core.

You will be missed, any decent contributing member who leaves LBT will always be missed.

I fail to see this fatal flaw at LBT's core. Sure, peoples personalities intersect at times but I'd have to say for the most part, things run very smoothly.

Send me a PM to discuss your issues at hand and instead of walking away from something you see as an issue, try to assist in correcting it or finding a solution to it.