Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

1 - KC awesome!!!!!!

2 - so 12 complaints? Is that the magic number, as in that's the policy?

3 - I haven't needed help, so I'm not lacking communication, but if people are trying to get help and can't then that's a problem.

4 - taking this to FB if you're a mod then that should be instant banning of a mod.

5 - if the mods are sending PMs to folks like HH making nasty comments that he has followers then that too is unacceptable and policy/mod limits need to be revised.

Edited by Gone4Now

1 - KC awesome!!!!!!

2 - so 12 complaints? Is that the magic number, as in that's the policy?

3 - I haven't needed help, so I'm not lacking communication, but if people are trying to get help and can't then that's a problem.

4 - taking this to FB if you're a mod then that should be instant banning of a mod.

5 - if the mods are sending PMs to folks like HH making nasty comments that he has followers then that to is unacceptable and policy/mod limits need to be revised.

and a mod having assumed a post on fb was about said mod - goes to that posts and says something to the effect - well thats ok It wont hurt my feelings if someone unfriends me and if anything happens to me - my dog has a good nose - he'll find me

WTF (and I don't curse) very unprofessional - I call for a banning of that mod!

Good news - for the first time since I was about oh maybe 9, I fit into a SINGLE DIGIT sized clothing!!!! I don't care that it was a somewhat stretchy fabric and a manufacturer known for clothes that are a little big, I fit into a size 8......WHOO-HOO!!!

Good news? That's awesome news!

He said I was safe, I had a home there and that I was getting a promotion. (Title only, grade and $$ won't come while layoffs are happening, but will later.) I won't be an admin, I'll be handling exports along with a team of others whom I adore!

Awesome x2!! Will you still have to work w/ the princess?

Working on it! Got something I can knock the inlaws out with?

Roofies! I have lots o' them (plz don't ask why).

A brick? Or PTF PRN (pillow to face, as needed)

Been awhile since I've heard the term PTF. It made me laugh. Ah the good ol' days.

Good news is it used to take a LOT more to get me drunk (not that I did it often -- I'm sure it had to do more with my bulk).

Fantastic! I love cheap "dates".

Good Morning All!

My youngest daughter has H1N1 flu. It stinks that she is 1800 miles away. :biggrin:

That sucks!! Every evening as I walk into work there are dozens of "flu" pts in the ER. Some wear masks...some don't. Here's hoping my luck holds out.

Glou how in the world did I miss your promotion? Omg I am an asshat!

I prefer to think of you as more of a "tramp stamp".

there got that off my double D's.

What?!? When did I miss this?

It frustrates me a bit that I can WALK faster than I can RUN...something about the motion of running makes me feel out of breath so much quicker.

Ergonomically (sp?) you're expending more energy towards "vertical" motion when you run, and "horizontal" motion when you walk....even a very brisk walk.

Don't know much about iAnything. DD's got an iPod and we struggle w/the software on it. I missed some boat somewhere between the technology age I grew up in and this new one where everything starts with "i".

I seriously hate iTunes! Just FYI!

Glou - I didnt want to say anything - but well......you did open the door....I didnt think your shoes would be the only thing! :biggrin: ?SUperwoman? - I think you are all super crazy - dont know what you're talking about

Bahahaha!!! KC=1, Rho=0 :blink:

Good Morning All!

My youngest daughter has H1N1 flu. It stinks that she is 1800 miles away. :tt1:

Oh noooooo! A gf just got 2 elementary aged DD's through it. Not fun. :blink:

Dont call me names :lol: I tell Bevo

Ha! We all need to tattle on Glou more!

I think I need to grow a foot... I just tried to do 6mph and I almost flew off the dreadmill haha.

4.5 and I was running.

OK seriously? I woulda paid big money to see that!

LOL I think I would just need a better bra. I'd come home w/black eyes.

Sigh, ditto.

Rain's here - thanks SNT.

Oh hecks no!!! Neither Slim nor I are to blame for Texas' rain as y'all had the rain FIRST and send it eastward!!!!! So :yikes:

OK KC?... While I :wink2: you before.....that is, by far, the rocking-est, most bitchin' story ever!!!!!!! I could've come up with a great dressing down after I'd gotten in my car or in the shower but to have done it on the spot is SO amazing!!!!!!! :frown: YOU ARE MY HERO!!! Long distance ^5

KC gets the "set of cojones" award for the week....nay I say 2009! Do I hear a second and/or an "amen"?!?

OK KC?... While I :frown: you before.....that is, by far, the rocking-est, most bitchin' story ever!!!!!!! I could've come up with a great dressing down after I'd gotten in my car or in the shower but to have done it on the spot is SO amazing!!!!!!! :biggrin: YOU ARE MY HERO!!! Long distance ^5

KC gets the "set of cojones" award for the week....nay I say 2009! Do I hear a second and/or an "amen"?!?

2nd and AMEN sista!

SNT - TYVM!!!

I seriously do not know what came over me! I think the only reason I was able to say it all - is cause a lot of it I planned out - It seriously went on for that long (her tirade - my tortuous trying on of dresses)

Had it been more of the spur of the moment - I might have chickened out - or stumbled over my words - but no I had about 3/4 of it already in my head)

I didnt even go into all of it - some of it reminded me of stories you hear about sororities hazing pledges w/ permanent markers - lets just say there was definite pointing out of every flaw!

Ooohhhhh gets me hot again just rethinking it all!

I totally second that! :biggrin:

She's a classier broad than me!

ditto - i might have thrown M&M's on the mom and watched her scatter to gather:ohmy:

Makes me want to take that girl home w/me!!!! :biggrin:

I know, right?!? Dana and the other patrons should've called DFCS or whatever it's called in KC. (Division of Family and Children Services)

Maybe it's the wine talking... but I see in my future nekkid pillow fights.

Anyone else feeling it?

Well, I'd have to say GO FOR IT!! And you might want to document the event with pics. Just sayin'.