Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

I can't wait!!! I WILL be at goal! So far, what's been getting my butt to the gym has been the wedding... Now, past that I have another goal to keep!

re: the cookie...I dunno! I can't picture it, other than Peanut Butter is a lot, and she made them kinda thick and big. Mmm...they were good, too, but not O-good! :tongue2:

One more day and it's a 4 day weekend for me!

Heart... sorry about the crap your hubby and fellow co-workers have to go through with pay cuts and stuff. But yes he does have a job.

Ebony...Sing it girl!

Slim... We are family! I can't remember who posted this but they are right, Friends you choose, family you don't

Good morning all

Morning all!

Heartfire-I am so sorry about the furlough and the truck. Don't apologize for complaining among friends.

Ebony-Enjoy your vacation! I hope you hear something today on the job front!

re-TX trip, I just need to know before November. We pick our vacation for next year then. I am so excited about this!

PJTP-ok, so my family is having a reunion that starts today. They are charging $135 per person (even children)just to attend! All but one of the activities are at free locations. I cannot for the life of me understand why the high cost! Don't get me wrong, I know that food and such is not free, but considering how large my family is, there is NO reason to charge so much. They could have charged half that amount and still had plenty of food, fun, etc and still had money left over!

Holy moly....I clicked on the thread title instead of the "last page" shortcut and started reading this thread again from the beginning. LMAO I love it.

Can you believe it's been going on since 10-31-07? I think the most I've been away from reading it was maybe a week?

That's why we all feel so close! I divulge more of myself to ya'll than some of my friends, and most of my family!

:tongue2: I'm getting goofy nostalgia here...

Goofy nostalgia=good! I think about how I spent an entire weekend reading this thread. By the time I finished, I felt like I knew you all better than people that I have know my whole life!

i am very fond of ya'll here in the PJTP thread! - i don't have many IRL that much less knows about the band, nor can relate to the process - all the while sharing MANY stories or feelings that we just don't verbalized to the outside.

* heartfire, very sorry about the cutbacks & how it affects your family.

* ebony, have a FANTASTIC time on your vacation!!!

* beth, did you bite the dog??? :tongue2:

* slim, that's a large fee for a family reunion. mine doesn't do those really, contingents get together - but there isn't enough wine in the world that can get some together in the same rm....

* going to send she smiles a note, and get a better idea of her travel plans -lets just plan on doing something next summer as a group!

ok - just got back from the market (have company coming this wkend) - not a lick of meat and i spent too much. sad i buy doggie bones & treats for the visiting dogs - yes everyone brings there dogs ..... good thing i "heart" them:)

Ok so ya, I am so totally down for a trip ANYWHERE next summer for sure. I need ample planning time as I already went to hawaii once this year, off to I think vegas in a few months or whereever my friend picks, back to vegas again in November for a bday, then back to hawaii. I am so not a travel whore..

Ok ya, I am. But I have also been trying to figure out where and when I could squeeze in a trip to Texas to hit the Water parks and meet up with Lu and Rhonda.. Probably others in TX too.

I am up for meeting anywhere as well....though TX does suit my Ramen Noodle budget very well! :tongue2:

I am up for meeting anywhere as well....though TX does suit my Ramen Noodle budget very well! :tongue2:

I know that budget very well...........

Tap, Luluc-you are brave souls to go up in a balloon. I am terrified of heights. It has only gotten worse as I have gotten older. I have a hard time just climbing ladders at work (which I have to do on a daily basis).

I planned a surprise helicopter trip for hubby and I's anniversary a few weeks back, it felt a lot safer than getting up in a balloon for me. There are pics on my fb for those who are my friends. It was BIG fun!

I am ready for the PJTP get together! I can take really bad blackmail pictures of drunks, lushes, and sluts!

Oh-oh looks like slim is gonna own me sometime in the future--I'm a terrible lush!

i think via FB i was volunteered by SNT/Boo Boo Kity - which i'm totally fine with. She Smiles is coming & doing a US trip next june. that gives everyone enough time to get to goal, buy some fabulous swim suits and plan on coming to TX.

I thought I'd come reply here too after Lulu messaged me. I would love to meet up with you all.

My hubby and I will be visiting his mother and a friend in CA at the beginning of the trip, then he will go to Chicago to stay with his father and I will go visit a few people I want to catch up with (you guys!) and then go meet up with hubby in Chicago for a while at the end. We will end up traveling for about 4-5 weeks total but we probably won't start making concrete plans until later this year though, we have a trip to Singapore coming up later this month an a couple of national trips to Melbourne and Sydney to plan for before then. I very much appreciate being counted in and considered for because I have to travel so far! But, if you guys need to decide on a date now, then please do so and hubby and I will arrange our trip around that, we are not wedded to any dates and don't have to be there for anything specific yet.

Are we talking a long weekend? Perhaps around Memorial Day? When is She Smiles coming in June - early, mid or late?

I'll be there for a while--most of June I figure and possibly a few days/a week either end, so whatever works for everyone, I can work our plans around the dates that are chosen :)

* going to send she smiles a note, and get a better idea of her travel plans -lets just plan on doing something next summer as a group!

Which Lulu did, and I am so happy to be included! :)

Awww *pouts* I'm gonna be soooo jealous when you guys all get together :) You'll have to make hourly reports with photos for those of us who can't make it!

While I'd love to meet you all and I was previously planning a trip to the US, I have far too much on my plate with the new house and renovations to even think about it for the next couple of years. I also have to save like mad for my plastic surgery in December and that's gonna take a fair chunk of change.

I'll just have to live vicariously through you all and wish you the best for the trip.

Good morning everyone. Sure is quiet in here this morning.

Ebony...have you heard anything about the job? I pray you and your hubby have a safe and fun vacation. Stop in and say hi every couple of days. :o

Glad to see you stopping by She:smile2: We have missed you. it sounds like you have a very full plate. With all the traveling you are doing. Can I hide in one of your suitcases and go with you?:):)

I pray you all have a blessed day and a very Happy 4th. Stay safe.14_1_108.gif 7_4_35.gif 7_13_18.gif 8_14_13.gif 8_14_10.gif 8_14_12.gif