Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

I think my ex-bf just flirted with me. Damn...Three years ago I left VA and him, and at the time he said he didn't miss me, nothing was wrong and life goes on - see ya.

We've kept in contact every now and then and remained friendly, but I just got a creep vibe from him.

He’s taking the Metro to DC on Sunday morning to take a train to Boston. He hasn’t used the system in years and sent a "metro sucks" email. I replied with "Want me to drive you?" Then I explained how I’d be in town over the weekend and could just drive him to the train.

So, he replied with: "Drive me? Is that anything like ride me?"

I said back to him: "LOL…it’s a little different.

He just replied: Just a little?

Um..yeah, okay - A LOT DIFFERENT!!!

1/2 of me is like, HUH? and the other 1/2 is kinda happy. I want to rub it in that he DOES miss me! And I DON'T miss him!!!

Is that wrong?

Nope, that's DELICIOUS! :confused:

Went for my orientation today. They are talking about training me for management after I get trained on what they hired me for. they are going to be opening up a new store in a few months and will need managers. Since I have plenty of management experience.... So woohoo upgrade!

That's FANTASTIC!!!! Congrats!!!!

I think my ex-bf just flirted with me. Damn...

It's okay - you're allowed to flirt back a little...

So, he replied with: "Drive me? Is that anything like ride me?"

I said back to him: "LOL…it’s a little different.

He just replied: Just a little?

Methinks that man is sending SIGNALS!

I want to rub it in that he DOES miss me! And I DON'T miss him!!!

Is that wrong?

NO - it's not wrong...it's perfectly normal!

Way to go! WOOHOO

Wonderful! i don't know how I would react. I would be like who are you whistling at? LOL Eat it up Ebony!

I've had those moments - I sometimes still do! I'm so used to not thinking of myself as attractive that I'm surprised when others do think that. My DH just says "I told you so"...:lol:

No not wrong at all. I do it on a regular basis with 1 of my exbf. he works at the grocery store where I shop at. We broke up because his family is allergic to fat people. he definatly notices. he has started flirting again. LOL. So I just smile and flirt back a little. Now that may be wrong:rolleyes2:. it makes us feel like we are in control. Have fun hon.

ITA - have fun!

Went for my orientation today. They are talking about training me for management after I get trained on what they hired me for. they are going to be opening up a new store in a few months and will need managers. Since I have plenty of management experience.... So woohoo upgrade!

Yay! Good for you G4E!!! We'll keep sending the good vibes and prayers your way...great progress!

Do we need to watch for your to vaseline up or take off your jewelry? :blush:

I usually forget the vaseline, but the jewelry definately comes off...when that happens, watch out! :biggrin:

OK what does pwnd mean?

I want to know that too!

Word!

So I got my first "hate" comment on my blog. I know people are prejudiced against WLS but I still can't fathom why anyone would actually take the time to post on someone's blog "in my mind I will always be better than you". It baffles me.

I answered back "It's nice to be a legend in one's own mind". Bwahaha.

Mac - I love it! Serves 'em right...

PJTP - having non-band related issues... i suck...

Aww...Hugs, LJM!

Update on the job front...I was called back for a second interview! :thumbup: I go in Tuesday morning to meet with more of the admin / mgmt staff, and they said to block out 1 1/2 hours for the visit! I don't know what they want to talk about for that long, but I'm up for whatever...I hope this means that they are leaning toward offering me the job, and I can get out of the toxic situation that I'm in right now.

I'm thinking positively - and feeling very hopeful!:confused::thumbup::thumbup:

NO - it's not wrong...it's perfectly normal!

I agree with Ebony!

ITA - have fun!

Ditto

Yay! Good for you G4E!!! We'll keep sending the good vibes and prayers your way...great progress!

Me too, me too!

Mac - I love it! Serves 'em right...

I couldn't have said it better.

Aww...Hugs, LJM!

hugs from me too!

Update on the job front...I was called back for a second interview! :blush: I go in Tuesday morning to meet with more of the admin / mgmt staff, and they said to block out 1 1/2 hours for the visit! I don't know what they want to talk about for that long, but I'm up for whatever...I hope this means that they are leaning toward offering me the job, and I can get out of the toxic situation that I'm in right now.

I'm thinking positively - and feeling very hopeful!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Yay about the job! That is great!

Ok, it is 8:30 and MIL has already called asking for cigs! DH seemed to think I would find it funny that she has been calling for 3 days. I told him that as the bill payer in this house, I don't find it funny and that she needs to quit smoking if she can't afford to buy them. He is now upset with me. I don't care today. That is not the kind of crap that you want to wake up to!:confused:

Update on the job front...I was called back for a second interview! :thumbup: I go in Tuesday morning to meet with more of the admin / mgmt staff, and they said to block out 1 1/2 hours for the visit! I don't know what they want to talk about for that long, but I'm up for whatever...I hope this means that they are leaning toward offering me the job, and I can get out of the toxic situation that I'm in right now.

I'm thinking positively - and feeling very hopeful!:confused::thumbup::thumbup:

Omg, YAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!! I'm SOOOO EXCITED for you!!!!

Ok, it is 8:30 and MIL has already called asking for cigs! DH seemed to think I would find it funny that she has been calling for 3 days. I told him that as the bill payer in this house, I don't find it funny and that she needs to quit smoking if she can't afford to buy them. He is now upset with me. I don't care today. That is not the kind of crap that you want to wake up to!:confused:

Omg, PLEASE tell me she didn't call and wake y'all up! :thumbup:

The woman has a LOT of flippin' nerve, is all I can say.

Omg, PLEASE tell me she didn't call and wake y'all up! :blink:

The woman has a LOT of flippin' nerve, is all I can say.

She has some major cajones!

PJTP - having non-band related issues... i suck...

So sorry your struggling, LJM. An no, you don't suck! Hang in there.

Update on the job front...I was called back for a second interview! :tt2: I go in Tuesday morning to meet with more of the admin / mgmt staff, and they said to block out 1 1/2 hours for the visit! I don't know what they want to talk about for that long, but I'm up for whatever...I hope this means that they are leaning toward offering me the job, and I can get out of the toxic situation that I'm in right now.

I'm thinking positively - and feeling very hopeful!:lol::thumbup::lol:

OH MY GOSH!!!!! How exciting!!! I'll be praying for a FANTASTIC outcome!!!!!

Ok, it is 8:30 and MIL has already called asking for cigs! DH seemed to think I would find it funny that she has been calling for 3 days. I told him that as the bill payer in this house, I don't find it funny and that she needs to quit smoking if she can't afford to buy them. He is now upset with me. I don't care today. That is not the kind of crap that you want to wake up to!:blink:

NO WAY!!!!! If DH thinks it's funny, he needs his head examined. Sorry Slim, I know you love him but really! What a way to start the day! :drool:

PJTP: gotta go grocery shopping today. Actually need to plan a few dinners for the week beforehand. YUCK!

I'm cold. Have been all week. Supposed to be summer and the weather has been really mild, which I like but I am tired of being cold. It's 70 degrees out and I'm wearing sweats and long sleeves! Last year I would've been in shorts and tank tops the instant it turned 65! And normally in this weather, I'd have all the windows open, but I'm just too cold! LOL!! I still have the flannels on the bed! :eek:

Okay, putting off the whole grocery thing. Better go jump in the shower and get moving. Have a great day! TTFN!

Woohoo Ebony. I will keep you in my prayers!

Sick. I swear you have my ex MIL! Maybe they are sisters. As far as the thyroid goes, I had went to the ER about my back. While doing an MRI and Ex rays they discovered I have a big knot on my thyroid which is cutting off some of my esophagus.

Everyone have a blessed weekend.

8 hrs without a post - don't tell me you all found something more interesting to do on a Saturday afternoon/evening, than to entertain me?? Say it ain't so!!

O.K. this is going to sound like a stupid question:blush: but here goes.....Where would I find Greek Yogurt? I have looked in the yogurt section at the store but didn't see it. I don't like yogurt but there are a couple of recipes that I want to try and they call for Greek yogurt. It there a specific brand/ name? My kids love yogurt but they don't have a clue either.

O.K. this is going to sound like a stupid question:blush: but here goes.....Where would I find Greek Yogurt? I have looked in the yogurt section at the store but didn't see it. I don't like yogurt but there are a couple of recipes that I want to try and they call for Greek yogurt. It there a specific brand/ name? My kids love yogurt but they don't have a clue either.

If you have a costco by you, they have a really GOOD Greek yogurt (also called tzatziki). Obviously there's a lot of it, too, so maybe you can share. That is the only place I've found it, but then again I've never really looked for it. ColoradoChick found it there, said it was really good, let me try it, and it was very much like the stuff we were having when we were in Greece six years ago.

Update on the job front...I was called back for a second interview! :tt2: I go in Tuesday morning to meet with more of the admin / mgmt staff, and they said to block out 1 1/2 hours for the visit! I don't know what they want to talk about for that long, but I'm up for whatever...I hope this means that they are leaning toward offering me the job, and I can get out of the toxic situation that I'm in right now.

I'm thinking positively - and feeling very hopeful!:lol::thumbup::lol:

That's awesome, yea!!! Keep the faith, sugah!

Ok, it is 8:30 and MIL has already called asking for cigs! DH seemed to think I would find it funny that she has been calling for 3 days. I told him that as the bill payer in this house, I don't find it funny and that she needs to quit smoking if she can't afford to buy them. He is now upset with me. I don't care today. That is not the kind of crap that you want to wake up to!:drool:

That woman is just rude! How long has she been trying to mooch off of y'all? I think you should change your phone number and not tell DH or MIL! :blink: