Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Lulu - any reason why hubby can't be the tanned body serving you drinks with umbrellas whilst you relax - you both get what you want!

he could :D:mad2: - he really doesn't want to go out of town, so maybe the sun will show up?????

happy bandanniverdary G4E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

re belly shots - i treat them like the R&R section. it's not for everyone, while respectful for those who have shown before / after, not so fond of scar shots over coffee...just me.

Lulu - you want sun AND warmth. It's sunny here, but the roof, and car had frost this morning....

Hiya Everybody!

I hope you are all doing well. I am doing ok. I got a 20% paycut yesterday and will not have Fridays off. I am thinking about what to do with myself at my new "Girl Friday" office ~ my kitchen table. hahaha I am trying to remain positive although the stress yesterday sent me looking for a chocolate milkshake. I am waging my finger at myself now...

I am sorry to hear that about your job... I am hoping this damn economy starts picking up very very soon!

CC - I'm very sorry about your job as well. Bring on the good economy! (Yes I am on oxy for the shingles. Can you tell?)

CC, you know I would have been more than happy running your ass off yesterday instead of you having that chocolate milkshake. But considering this past weekend consisted of wine (with you, of course), beer, pizza, Chinese food, and Ben and Jerry's, I have nothing I can say. :blush:

Glad I got my fill today. And glad I started my liquids one day early cuz the 4.5 pounds I gained from all the crap was gone as of today.

PJTP: My blue and gold macaw laid her first egg this morning. I have mixed feelings -- kinda like, "Aw, my baby girl just had her first period," and "Omg, how do I make it STOP??" :thumbup:

Thank you Luluc.

Most of the belly shots I don't even pay any attention to. But the 1 from the other day, I couldn't help but look at it. I mean she had her stomach hanging over the outside of her panties. Like I said in an earlier post I don't like to look at my own stomach hanging, why would I want to see someone elses?

CC, sorry about your Fridays at work.

Warmed up nicely here after a very chilly start.

Heartfire - I'm not even going to TRY and beat that multi-quote - dang, girl!:eek:

LOL! Well, I had to catch up! I was gone all weekend!

Congrats on the swimsuit...I had to buy a new one in anticipation of my July trip to Florida, because I have no idea what size I will be and I KNOW that if I wait until then, there will only be wool in the stores, cause they remove all the swimsuits after June 30th! :mad:

Thank you!

Hopefully it will fit me for a while - also skirted, kinda in the old-style suits (full body - no cutouts or anything) - think hollywood glamour - and really cute in the ad. We'll see what happens - it will arrive this week, though I won't be wearing it for a while.

Sounds like a wonderful suit! Fingers crossed it fits beautifully!!

Gotta love those NSV's - I live on them right now while my weight is fluctuating a bit. I just went under 230, so I've got nothing to complain about. Shooting for 220 by the end of the month - I've got about 3 weeks to make it there, and I KNOW I can make that...

I agree with the NSV's seems like I've been hovering here forever!!!

It's so nice to have reasonable goals and KNOW that you can make them because you've got the band to help you...this is SO much nicer than what I used to put myself through! I :frown: my band!:smile2:

Before surgery, no way would I have bought the 16, I'd have gone back and gotten an 18. In fact, if my mom hadn't been there and talked me out of it, I would have even now! That's just the frame of mind I'm still in. It's one reason I wanted to go with my mom. She's a good shopper!! LOL!

That is a great NSV. I don't know when I will get up the nerve to put my tail in a bathing suit. I haven't owned one in yrs. Wait a cotten picken minute! I might have one a freind gave me last yr. I might had put it up. I'll have to check.

Thank you! Well, what are you waiting for? Try it on!

Oh oh... I just challenged one of the doctors on this site: http://www.lapbandtalk.com/f197/why-you-shouldnt-eat-salad-93913/ I hope I don't get in trouble but his post made me hopping mad!! :blush:

I posted too. I was shocked! I don't know why you'd get in trouble! And by whom???

It was all I could do to restrain myself from saying things like "irresponsible", "unprofessional" and "stupid"!! My doctor would be horrified at that advice, especially since it can be so easily taken as validation for never eating salad veges!!

I actually stopped losing hair when I re-introduced veggies once I was off the post-op!

In honour of this, here's my favourite "Spinach & Mango Salad" recipe:

Sounds wonderful!!!

Where's the pics?? Lots of bitching about unsightly belly shots, few ladies in swimsuits shots. What are y'all waiting for??

UGH!

Tequila slurped out of the belly button of some hot Adonis. :thumbup:

That works!!

I'm going to try and "man up" during vaca @ the beach this summer and take / post some swimsuit photos.

Well, what are ya waitin for???

So bad I could not even get back to sleep.

That sucks! Sorry! I hate nights like that!

Tomorrow is my bandaversary. As of today official weight loss is 65 lbs.

WhooHoo! Congratulations!!

Hiya Everybody!

I hope you are all doing well. I am doing ok. I got a 20% paycut yesterday and will not have Fridays off.

Oh no! I'm so sorry!

(Yes I am on oxy for the shingles. Can you tell?)

How are you feeling? Any better? Hang in there!

Glad I got my fill today.

Here's hoping your fill does as it should!

PJTP: My blue and gold macaw laid her first egg this morning.

Awww, how old is she?

PJTP: Took Dog to the vet this morning. Had to leave her for the day so they could take x-rays, etc and charge me $235 to tell me what I already pretty much knew! She's got arthritis. Started her on pain meds today and vet says she good to go on our walks. I just need to keep an eye on her and if she's struggling, return home early, which is what we've been doing. If, after 10 days, the meds seem to be working, we'll keep her on them and just maintain her at that point. Oh and she only weighs 36lbs after her haircut! LOL! She lost a couple of pounds in FUR! LOL!

Okay, it's getting late and I gotta go eat... MY SALAD!!!!!! :biggrin:

'Night y'all!!

Hey everyone, drive by posting here. Hope everyone is doing well.

I am peachy freaking keen!! Life is good. Just incredibly busy.

Just driving by to say I'm still alive. I'm not even going to attempt to catch up on all th postings.

ColoradoChick -- sorry to hear about the cutback. I hope once things improve, they remember to reward you for the cut back and the lost Fridays.

Well, damn!! Looks like I did it again with the multi-quote button! :thumbup: I think I'm addicted! LOL!! Y'all are gonna start hating my posts if I keep this up! If you already don't!!

'Night!