Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Hey!! I keep telling everybody that nothing is more hetero than two oily dudes stripped to the waist wrestling around in pudding.

Yes, dear, but when you add in the gerbil and poodles... :confused:

POODLES??? I don't wanna know...

And, no...no intubation needed. A coworker who just had a trachea tube removed. She had to let us know that she CANNOT be intubated. So, bummer. But, there are lots of others you can have a crack at.

Yes, dear, but when you add in the gerbil and poodles... :confused:

Yeah, but they were female gerbils and poodles. I'm not a sicko! :confused:

Hmmmmm, Protein hot chocolate?!? I'm intrigued....tell me more...

I use Healthwise. I get it through my surgeon but there are plenty of brands out there you can get online. It has 15 g of Protein and hardly any carbs.

Are you trying to get to "female bodybuilder buff"? I am.

Just buff. And ripped. Though I'm not sure anyone will be able to see the "ripped" through all my excess skin. :)

Ok its funny that you guys are on the topic of farts at the moment because I had a new co worker start sitting at the desk next to me on Monday. She's settled in VERY quickly and we already know all about how her baby daddy left her and she's a single Mum and lives in a granny flat and doesn't have a car but is the coach for a cheerleading team and so on and so forth blah blah blah. I know more about her in 4 days than I do about some of the people I have worked 6 months with. Today, I thought I heard her fart. Loudly. I ignored it and carried on my work, and so did she. Then later, she did it again LOUDER but excused her self this time. Then a another co worker told me that he had been showing her some work on his computer and she farted just standing there and carried on like nothing had happened. Am I out of the loop? Is farting loudly and in the vicinity of your workmates socially acceptable now?

I was in shock, and I wouldn't call myself a prude by any stretch of the word, but manners go a long way!

Ok its funny that you guys are on the topic of farts at the moment because I had a new co worker start sitting at the desk next to me on Monday. She's settled in VERY quickly and we already know all about how her baby daddy left her and she's a single Mum and lives in a granny flat and doesn't have a car but is the coach for a cheerleading team and so on and so forth blah blah blah. I know more about her in 4 days than I do about some of the people I have worked 6 months with. Today, I thought I heard her fart. Loudly. I ignored it and carried on my work, and so did she. Then later, she did it again LOUDER but excused her self this time. Then a another co worker told me that he had been showing her some work on his computer and she farted just standing there and carried on like nothing had happened. Am I out of the loop? Is farting loudly and in the vicinity of your workmates socially acceptable now?

I was in shock, and I wouldn't call myself a prude by any stretch of the word, but manners go a long way!

Wow....I really must commend you and your co-workers for making people feel comfortable at work. Clearly this lady feels comfortable at work.

That is truly awesome - now you, your story and your gorgeous family will be inspiring others for a longer period of time...how awesome!

Some of us will be blessed to touch even one life in a significant way - you have the potential to help hundreds or thousands of people because of your willingness to share your good results.

Beautifully expressed, Beth. And very true.

he left sunday night (back sat) and has texted me each day w/a gift his hidden....like a scavendger hunt. nothing crazy - just sweet things. yeah i'll keep him.

Yes indeed, he sounds like a keeper.

Be careful and read over the contract before you sign....you could get roped into doing nude shots. Happened to me once on the international male model circuit.

So that's why you look so familiar....your beautiful buffed bod graced magazine covers, and the catwalk!

(Please read with appropriate sarcasm)

Ceradad - that is so incredibly cool! Your family is adorable!

re: transvestites - I saw one today at Wally World today. "She" was awesome! I really hate it when men do their makeup better than I do. <grumbling>

Ditto, and double ditto! Nothing like a guy in makeup, heels, and feminine clothes looking better than me to really boost my ego!

PJTP - I signed up a month ago to be a First Responder at work. I've had one class on policy and one CPR training day. Who's boss collapsed yesterday? Mine. Who had to respond? Me.

I got the help of a veteran Responder, but I did call for the ambulance and helped lay her on the floor.

Unfortunate experience but great timing.

Yeah, but they were female gerbils and poodles. I'm not a sicko! :)

It is the fact that you had them dressed in little matching girlie outfits that is most disturbing.

Just buff. And ripped. Though I'm not sure anyone will be able to see the "ripped" through all my excess skin. :crying:

Yeah, I know the feeling. I can pull and lift my excess skin out of my clothes...a jiggling wrinkly mass of flab...just so appealing! But at my age, and financial situation, PS just doesn't seem like the best investment. Mortgage payment vs. plastic surgery...not a big debate!

manners go a long ay!

They do, and they have gone a long way - a long way from common use! I was moderately comforted that while in California I attended (as an observer) my nephew's cotillion class, and besides the obvious learning to dance REAL dances (waltz, cha cha, etc), they had etiquette lessons. IF only 1/2 of the participants remember and practice 1/2 of the lessons civilization has a small chance!

Wow....I really must commend you and your co-workers for making people feel comfortable at work. Clearly this lady feels comfortable at work.

Snort!

Don't say anything out loud, but the thermometer is promising to go above freezing today, AND the sun is shining! Be still my excitedly beating heart!!

We are supposed to reach 64 degrees here. My boss has take off tomorrow to go fishing because it is supposed to hit 70. Who would have thought, 70 in March?

. Who would have thought, 70 in March?

Certainly no one in my location!!!!

70 - that's mid-May, maybe.

We don't normally get to 70 either. Our normal for this time of year is around 50. I was shocked that we went from possible snow this past weekend to spring like weather this weekend (or so they predict).

70 - that's mid-May, maybe.

we're in the 100's by mid may - certainly well into the 90's.

suppose to be 85 today, perfect patio/margarita day:wink:

I think it's supposed to get to 79 here. We had the a/c on last night. Windows were open, but no breeze.

It's cold inside, though. I swear they keep the a/c running 24/7 here.

Beautifully expressed, Beth. And very true.

Thanks, Tap - though I'm Ebony, not Beth :) Although I think Beth is pretty cool, so if you want to call me Beth, feel free!

(Please read with appropriate sarcasm)

Ditto, and double ditto! Nothing like a guy in makeup, heels, and feminine clothes looking better than me to really boost my ego!

Oh me too! Some of the cross-dressers I've seen are absolutely GAWGEOUS! RuPaul comes to mind immediately!

Yeah, I know the feeling. I can pull and lift my excess skin out of my clothes...

I can't WAIT to have this problem!

Yeah - what others said...we missed you Tap!

Luluc - your hubby sounds like a definate keeper! Made me remember when my DH and I got married...money was tight, so I had a band but no diamond ring. It was okay - I got the man...well, he re-enlisted and got a sizable bonus. He bought me a beautiful diamond engagement ring with part of the bonus...even though I thought at the time that there were other things we needed more. He said I was the most important thing in his life...I've never been loved so well. Through all our ups and downs, he is a wonderful constant iin my life.

Luluc - your hubby sounds like a definate keeper! Made me remember when my DH and I got married...money was tight, so I had a band but no diamond ring. It was okay - I got the man...well, he re-enlisted and got a sizable bonus. He bought me a beautiful diamond engagement ring with part of the bonus...even though I thought at the time that there were other things we needed more. He said I was the most important thing in his life...I've never been loved so well. Through all our ups and downs, he is a wonderful constant iin my life.

that's a sweet story ebony!!!

dh is very affectionate & very attentive - knows every word i've ever said...which can be annoying:) my mom says he "worships the quicksand i walk on" - still not sure what she means..:)