Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

No, not a gay man. I was hinting that I am the queen of this castle instead of him being the king.

Oh and I forgot one additional PJTP...I hafta post it on here instead of FB b/c I just sent a "friend" an email through FB that was 24 years in the making. I know, I shoulda let it go but it sure was fun!

teaser!!! do tell.

kat - glad your daughter is OK!!!!

saturday night - and we got no plans!!! well DH is cooking, and i'm starving - glad it's a big old steak (sorry sms).....

happy wkend all!!!

No, not a gay man. I was hinting that I am the queen of this castle instead of him being the king.

You KNOW I was absolutely kidding!!! I work in midtown Atlanta where the gay men live so I've heard "queen" in that context a lot!!!

teaser!!! do tell.

kat - glad your daughter is OK!!!!

saturday night - and we got no plans!!! well DH is cooking, and i'm starving - glad it's a big old steak (sorry sms).....

happy wkend all!!!

no problem lulu..people eat meat ..no biggie

my doc actually told me this week to go back to eating meat ..my blood count was low and doc says im in need of some Iron ...good thing i can take a pill for that..

I'm watching this E! show on plastic surgery. Why in the world do women inject fillers that make them look like they're been punched in the mouth (e.g. Meg Ryan, Nicole Kidman, Melanie Griffith)?

Now they're showing these 2 people who have had over 35 procedures. Ow! I absolutely understand fixing something that bothers you but I don't get those that are addicted so badly that they no longer look like themselves! Eek.

I'm watching this E! show on plastic surgery. Why in the world do women inject fillers that make them look like they're been punched in the mouth (e.g. Meg Ryan, Nicole Kidman, Melanie Griffith)?

Now they're showing these 2 people who have had over 35 procedures. Ow! I absolutely understand fixing something that bothers you but I don't get those that are addicted so badly that they no longer look like themselves! Eek.

...hey my mom is one of those people who likes looking like that ...

and i like the punched in the mouth look too..im considering getting some filler in my lips and preventative botox to keep the wrinkles away

...hey my mom is one of those people who likes looking like that ...

and i like the punched in the mouth look too..im considering getting some filler in my lips and preventative botox to keep the wrinkles away

I think your lips look good now! OK so I'm a needle chicken; I admit it!

Just a quick update....my DD is home, she is going to be on antibiotics through her PIC line, as well as oral antibiotics and other meds for minimally 6 weeks, and then they will look into how much surgery is needed.

She is feeling good, and has hope!

Thanks so much for your care and concern!!!

Kat

That's great, Kat!

:) You married a gay man? :)

Well, she wouldn't be the first...

teaser!!! do tell.

Just suffice it to say that I am no longer intimidated by someone from college. A former boss had most of our whole office scared of him. I called him on all of his crap! He actually said, "You aren't intimidated by anyone are you?" I said, "Hmm, I guess not." I hadn't really thought about it until he said it out loud but that was a pretty cool thing to realize (esp before I had to meet my bro's ex-inlaws)!

The Veronicas were AWESOME. They are such fabulous singers and HOT too.....I told hubby he could have one if I could have the other LOL.

I have a MASSIVe tooth ache. I noticed on Friday that I have a huge chip out of one of my incisors and it is throbbing with pain now. I hope I can get into see a dentist tomorrow or Tuesday cos I am out of town at a conference the rest of the week. I should probably go to the dentist more often I guess instead of waiting 3 years....

bad she o to the dentist more..

i go so much im sure my dentist thinks im stalking him..

i like having my teeth bleached ..i dont like the procedure just the outcome but everytime you do it they have to do the whole check up again..$$$$

warning rant***

pls do not push the code button unless you are dead,dying,or find someone dead or dying..

I think your lips look good now! OK so I'm a needle chicken; I admit it!

thank you snt

but i want bee stung lips...like angelina or that hot girl in the vs catalog..dont know her name but i love her big puffy lips..

thank you snt

but i want bee stung lips...like angelina or that hot girl in the vs catalog..dont know her name but i love her big puffy lips..

be careful, ie: octomom:)

i'm too scared of botox - my gf's are addicted, one it helps ... the other needs to back off some.

pjtp

I am not getting any better. Urgent care here we come. Blah.

feel better; you've had that crud for a while now.

pjtp - that i find the food police here hysterical, i smile each day at them:)

The Veronicas were AWESOME. They are such fabulous singers and HOT too.....I told hubby he could have one if I could have the other LOL.

I have a MASSIVE tooth ache. I noticed on Friday that I have a huge chip out of one of my incisors and it is throbbing with pain now. I hope I can get into see a dentist tomorrow or Tuesday cos I am out of town at a conference the rest of the week. I should probably go to the dentist more often I guess instead of waiting 3 years....

Um yes, you should definitely go to the dentist more often than every 3 years; esp as you get older!!! I feel for you with the pain. The weekend I moved into this house 2 years ago, I had a toothache that was my first root canal. Thank God mine was of the "no big deal" version instead of the "OMG this is horrid" version!

I'm sure hubby was shocked at your suggestion! :( NOT!

warning rant***

pls do not push the code button unless you are dead,dying,or find someone dead or dying..

When I first read this, I thought you'd done it by mistake!

pjtp

I am not getting any better. Urgent care here we come. Blah.

My sympathies, Baby ;)

be careful, ie: octomom:)

i'm too scared of botox - my gf's are addicted, one it helps ... the other needs to back off some.

Octomom-ha! That woman has issues.

I'm scared of botox too. My mom was a med tech and has told me too many times that it's a toxin. Lulu-does the one that needs to back off, look very surprised/stunned or what?