Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

That is very sad:sad:

I worry about my dad. I am going to AZ for his 90th birthday. He is very lonely and depressed. All his friends are dead. He won't move here because he hates it here. I go to see him as often as I can, but I would never leave my kids or grandbabies.

I wish he would move here, but I guess he loves the sun more than he wants to see us.

You know it's not the sun. At his age, he doesn't want to be relocated and he doesn't want to be a burden on you. He's already lost so much--it's too much to ask him to lose his bearings and his pride.

hi guys back at work tonight...blah

i lost my engagement ring sucks ive lost so much weight its just slipped right off somewhere im totally sick to my stomach over it i know its just a ring it can be replaced but i dont think i could get that same feeling about another ring that i had when i got this one...

Didn't realize you were engaged. What happened to making him move out? Did he dazzle you with diamonds?

Hey guys.....

Heard a rumor you missed me... :smile:

I am not doing well so I am not in the mood to talk. Hating my choices in life and life in general. But miss my friends.....

Hugs to all...

HUGS to you BBK, we did miss you.

Heard a rumor you missed me... :smile:

I am not doing well so I am not in the mood to talk. Hating my choices in life and life in general. But miss my friends.....

Hugs back to BBK. You are indeed missed.

ok i call my mom 3/4times a day in FL.

I cannot imagine that. My mother and I talk once a week at the most...

i lost my engagement ring sucks ive lost so much weight its just slipped right off somewhere im totally sick to my stomach over it i know its just a ring it can be replaced but i dont think i could get that same feeling about another ring that i had when i got this one...

Engagement? Did I miss something??

whats wrong with ballet im all for men in the tightest things possible...lots better than football

Muscular men in skin tight clothing.....yummmmm!

You know it's not the sun. At his age, he doesn't want to be relocated and he doesn't want to be a burden on you. He's already lost so much--it's too much to ask him to lose his bearings and his pride.

Exactly!!!

Foggy day - whoo hoo that means it is warming...maybe above freezing today?? Can't remember the feeling!

yeah he bought me a ring set before we ever moved in together and and i have since upgraded it ...hes been good lately i dont rant on here to much about him anymore because i know yall are tired of hearing about it ...but now your asking so its ok...i have taken over the finances at the house so that cuts out most of our problems..and im in therapy trying to help myself make some better choices too..

im happy to say i found my awesome ring in my car on the seat waiting for me...

BBK sorry you are hurting babe.

Lulu- sorry to hear that...definitely sucks

Smith- glad you found your ring, my diamond fell out of mine long ago so now I just have hubs buy me some new simulated bling every couple years. NOthing like the attention you get for a 2.5 carat princess cut lol...Oh and I totally prefer my men in football gear. Something about men doing the splits that seems so unnatural to me.

Marianne- of course you can use it =) The same darn thing happened again today.

Oh and Plain I better include you since I know you tend to cry at night without your daily dose of attention... I really nearly peed my pants when I read that significant other thing you posted on Facebook.< /p>

As for me, I decided that I should start taking that fish oil supplement I bought a few months back and never opened. I figure since I am not a big salmon fan (or fish in general unless it is batter, fried and dipped in some tarter sauce) I should take it. Now my burps taste like fishy coffee. I might puke.

Babygirl, how come you're not a member of my mob? Do you need me to send Beth to raid you?

PJTP: WTF is wrong with people?? Is it a full moon or something??

YES, and i can't comment w/out more coffee just yet. so f'in delusional that one...

I think coffee is my favorite drink.

I know I'm getting old because my favorite drink used to be Margarita's, on the rocks, with salt. (Still at #2, though.)

But, now it's coffee. And, I used to only drink it in the morning, but DH and I have started making some after dinner.< /p>

Where will this lead?

YES, and i can't comment w/out more coffee just yet. so f'in delusional that one...

R U talking about me again? :smile: