Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

47 minutes ago, shoregirl75 said:

It could be u have developed a lactose intolerance with your new tummy. Have u had any other trouble with dairy since surgery?

Sent from my VS996 using BariatricPal mobile app

That is what I fear too. That was my first diary since surgery

Heading to the ER, been suffering for 8 hours straight. This was my first diary.

On 09/02/2018 at 20:20, ellie123 said:

Heading to the ER, been suffering for 8 hours straight. This was my first diary.

Oh wow, hope you get on the mend soon!

Less than 48 hours, my BARI buds. YLime did you add,@karyn2018 to, Wedneday with,me, we are up to,lose to a dozen at this point. Only,1 or 2 more RNY, the majority VSG.
OXOXO, Frustr8

Less than 48 hours, my BARI buds. YLime did you add,@karyn2018 to, Wedneday with,me, we are up to,lose to a dozen at this point. Only,1 or 2 more RNY, the majority VSG.
OXOXO, Frustr8
Must feel great after all this time waiting

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using BariatricPal mobile app

Oh it does it does, but what a. totally wonderful thing also. Attention Ex-Surgeon on Columbus West Side,you said this couldn't be done, September 5th it will be. I was extremely lucky, I found a BETTER 😷surgeon than YOU! 😇

Frust8 you go in tomorrow?

To all September people. You’ve got this!! tomorrow is my 1 week post op and it’s had highs and lows. But I’ve already lost the 9 pounds of surgery weight plus an additional 3 pounds so it’s all good. Water is the hardest I’m averaging about 64 oz but aiming for 100. Make sure you walk from after surgery on. It’s super important and beware of gas bubbles up in your shoulder and neck. It friggin hurts and it’s weird. I’m not hungry. Just a few ounces and you’re full. We are rooting you on Take good care. You are all about to become Gassy and Burpee people.

Our girl frustr8 is about to become a magnificent kangaroo!! 🎉🎉🎉

image-0.00202655792236328.jpg

@Frustr8 it's almost time! Can't wait to hear from you tomorrow afterwards.

well it's been 10 days now. I am bottom line , glad for it, until yesterday and today if was progressing WONDERFULLY. Then last,night Precious Pouch rebelled against what I tried to feed her and today has been a little better, but was still upchucking at lunch time. Not made at the surgery as much as worrying. I gave my surgeon faulty,raw,material to work with, but it has been 6 hours and maybe I am returning the corner. Been sipping liquids and they are staying down. Maybe,Frustr8,is back,of the road to Fine and Dandy. And how,is YOUR DAY?

Hey @Frustr8! How are you? I was just going to ask in another thread if anyone had heard from you. Sorry for the rough time last night and today. Hope you're completely past it now.