Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

On 08/08/2018 at 11:08, Starr2015 said:

Post-surgery here. Still sore, slept in my own bed. Trying to stay hydrated while not upsetting new tummy!

I am happy to say no purée stage for me. It two weeks it’s back to real food !

Wow! I have three weeks of the purée stage.

That’s awesome! I have three weeks...

21 minutes ago, Ylime said:

Well it happened to me. My surgeon called and said my surgery had to be bumped to the 14th instead of the 13th. Annoying.

That sucks!

8 minutes ago, Chrisb428 said:

That sucks!

And I love how the scheduler is like it's no big deal. B*** I just one more liquid diet added to my week! :lol:

So then I tell my husband and this is the text I get back: "Do you need me to change my days off or can your mom take you home from the hospital?"

GRRRR - You know what, I'll just take a damn Uber home. At least I know they'll be there for me!

42 minutes ago, Ylime said:

Well it happened to me. My surgeon called and said my surgery had to be bumped to the 14th instead of the 13th. Annoying.

I understand that. But we are now on the same day. SINCE i was bumped once I am keeping my fingers cross it doesn't happen again. 14th needs to hurry up so we can heal up.

16 minutes ago, Kat0000 said:

I understand that. But we are now on the same day. SINCE i was bumped once I am keeping my fingers cross it doesn't happen again. 14th needs to hurry up so we can heal up.

I will lose it if it happens again. All week long I've had these crazy anxiety dreams about surgery that won't stop. This extra day pretty much ensures they'll continue. :angry:

2 hours ago, Ylime said:

And I love how the scheduler is like it's no big deal. B*** I just one more liquid diet added to my week! :lol:

So then I tell my husband and this is the text I get back: "Do you need me to change my days off or can your mom take you home from the hospital?"

GRRRR - You know what, I'll just take a damn Uber home. At least I know they'll be there for me!

Omg... Is it wrong to almost pee myself laughing but feel horrible for u at the same time?

Ylime, I hear you, mine has been moved so many times, now I’m in to October because of my dearest hubby and his job 🤬🤬🤬🤬

4 hours ago, Ylime said:

Oh dang, he needs a readjustment, I will leave that up to you. Yea the Drs office doesn't realize all the that has to be made. My husband took military leave for 2 weeks so we understand. Thankfully he had lots of time saved. We are here for you always...

Edited by Kat0000

YLime I just saw a new friend for the summer list. Pure Chicagr had surgery June 12th in South Africa. That's the very 1st South African I've heard of in a long while. I think there was a newbie seeker when I first started, maybe November or December 2017?

It's Chicago, not what my phone says.

Im so happy! I was supposed to be on liquid till the end of the month but surgeon saw me today and gave me the go ahead to move to advance in my diet! pureed stage now!

Gosh Mercmerc I am SO HAPPY for you. I thought you would be a quick healer, I got you fixed up, I got Nnoi fixed up, now I've still that CMD chick, last I heard she was late Autumn- Early Winter at Riverside. And you looked very nice in your pix, much as I guessed you might look.