Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

32 minutes ago, AELdoesRNY said:
On 8/6/2018 at 2:09 PM, Ylime said:

I just noticed we now have over 100 pages of members, support, funny stories, and real world experiences. I love it!

Although the functionality of this board, and it's ridiculous rules drive me crazy.

I'm seriously considering starting my own board. I've even started setting it up as a way to keep busy. If anyone is used to typical message boards you get why the limitations of this site are irritating.

So if anyone wants to be part of the trial group on another site just let me know. Maybe it will take off, maybe it will just be a hobby of mine.

Me please!! Let me know if you need help!

Of course you - We'll be connected on every form of social media there is!! lol

Come join me: http://bariatricsupport.proboards.com/

Hey @YLime, a little respect for the 3 week and longer people, I'm doing longer than her. I started August 1st and,my PSD is September 5th. I want the flattest shiny-cleanest, so small it's,hard to find. liver in the whole state of Ohio, Dr Needleman won't have,to attach an load leveler to move my hepatic organ out of the way. And if I don't show it externslly, my internal has to be less. So salute my buddy @ newmebithe bypass, she's go8ng be slender livered too.👍😅👍
r

On 8/6/2018 at 9:50 PM, ChellNC said:

How are you doing?

Gas pain is no joke! Lungs were clear before going in yesterday. Liver was small and not fatty (OMG!). But man, this gas and spasm pain. And now that I am home, that coughing. Wow.

Thanks for checking up on me. Ended up getting my mom sick so... still someone sick in the house!

@Starr2015 glad you were able to have your surgery. Remember to clutch a pillow to that sore tumtum when you cough, it helps a lot. Keep trying,to walk that darn gas away, if it's not paying rent, evict it. Sorry that your mom has the "bug" too, you girls both get healthy again, we want both feeling better!👱&👵🌈

How are all you Pre And Post SURGERY friends doing on this Fine fine,day?🌈

9 hours ago, Frustr8 said:

@Starr2015 glad you were able to have your surgery. Remember to clutch a pillow to that sore tumtum when you cough, it helps a lot. Keep trying,to walk that darn gas away, if it's not paying rent, evict it. Sorry that your mom has the "bug" too, you girls both get healthy again, we want both feeling better!👱&👵🌈

I am clutching but not with a pillow. I am happy with the decision still. Despite the pain and everything, I know it is worth it!

4 minutes ago, Frustr8 said:

Post-surgery here. Still sore, slept in my own bed. Trying to stay hydrated while not upsetting new tummy!

On 08/08/2018 at 11:03, Frustr8 said:

Had my first post op appointment. Was officially moved the the purée stage

So over the last few days I've been feeling more and more comfortable with my surgery decision and felt like I might even tell people at work if/when the subject comes up. But this morning I heard all of my co-workers talking about different exercise programs and what nutrition programs they all follow, etc. The conversation was so negative and catty I could barely stand to listen to it. These are clearly not the people I want to bare my soul to.

So Big Bad Wolf523 did you tell them you demand pureed meats, got to make your furry body sleek and trim so you can go catch them 3 🐷Little Bad Piggies!

I have my EGD tomorrow and have finally finished all 6 months worth of appointments and see the surgeon next Wednesday!

On 08/08/2018 at 13:19, Frustr8 said:

So Big Bad Wolf523 did you tell them you demand pureed meats, got to make your furry body sleek and trim so you can go catch them 3 🐷Little Bad Piggies!
Lol. I can’t even believe that’s on the list. Blended meat. I think I’ll pass. Vegetarian wolf. Lol

OK , I'm going That way myself, even though I'm still Pre surgery meat just sits there, think I am going to fish, tofu and more veggies. Don't giggle, my current favorites are steeamed broccoli and brussel sprouts, I like zuchinni but I have been de-sauteed for a while. Go ahead and do those 🐷piggies in, we'll find a carnivore to donate them to.😛

Well it happened to me. My surgeon called and said my surgery had to be bumped to the 14th instead of the 13th. Annoying.

So you are a Bumper Car not a People? Gee I would never have guessed THAT!🚘