Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@Starr2015 Good luck! If it isnt better though, your health is most important, so it's best to wait. (Easier said than done, I know. Im very impatient...lol)

2 hours ago, Chrisb428 said:

@Starr2015 Good luck! If it isnt better though, your health is most important, so it's best to wait. (Easier said than done, I know. Im very impatient...lol)

I am crazy impatient too!

No spirometer. At NYU Brooklyn AKA Lutheran tomorrow. Wanted Manhattan campus but my mom would not have an easy time getting to/from. So out of respect, Lutheran it was.

Coughing it all out sucks but i know it is there just thank God it is not showing infection!

You don't have an asthma inhaler or Nebulizer, do you? See I still want you getting this surgery really bad! But chill out, I may be worrying for mothing, not 1st time I've over-worried!😖

5 hours ago, insta_adventurer said:

Have you both tried liquid acetaminophen? Rite aid carries it here and it’s their store brand.

I found the taste less offensive and obviously it not being a narcotic means it won’t co tribute to Constipation and isn’t addictive. I also doesn’t make you sleepy and dopey (but certainly isn’t as effective for pain as the codeine).

I’m going to look into that. My pain isn’t too bad I’ve been handling it pretty well without any meds. I’ve been doing light stretches to move the gas.

6 hours ago, Frustr8 said:

You don't have an asthma inhaler or Nebulizer, do you? See I still want you getting this surgery really bad! But chill out, I may be worrying for mothing, not 1st time I've over-worried!😖

Been using asthma inhaler non stop. I mean when I get stressed I get sick. And between the issues getting lovenox prescribed and other things, ended up being sick and that is no surprise. I cannot sleep. Earache, cough quieted but I am worried, nasal gone away. Praying they dont cancel or postpone. Have to be there latest 6am tomorrow. Fingers crossed and so so anxious!

@Starr2015 hope you feel great when you wake in the morning and can have surgery as planned.

7 hours ago, ChellNC said:

@Starr2015 hope you feel great when you wake in the morning and can have surgery as planned.

Woke up, less of a cough. Just ear pain. Got dressed in my Slytherin shirt, capris that have got me through a lot, and flip flops. Trying not to freak.

All those with surgery in the next week GOOD LUCK!

08/02/2018 11:42 PM, Frustr8 said:

Glad to hear You are still going pretty strong, Happy Belated Birthday🍰, there you go, a virtual cake to Celebrate. May this be the last heavy birthday and may your years be slender fro,now on!
Thank you @Frust8 love reading your posts. Sept 5th will be here soon!

On 08/06/2018 at 04:45, Starr2015 said:

Woke up, less of a cough. Just ear pain. Got dressed in my Slytherin shirt, capris that have got me through a lot, and flip flops. Trying not to freak.

All those with surgery in the next week GOOD LUCK!

Good luck today. Love your outfit choice!!

Good luck to all going in for surgery today!

YLime please add @ Susie South to today's list. She is having an revision to a,Mini-Gastric today.

And @ttj3 mom and@ phoenixforever are on the 7th of August.

So I'm about halfway through my first day of my pre-op diet. Honestly it hasn't been that bad. But I've disciplined myself to sip my Protein Shake over the course of 2 hours so I don't have too many hunger pains.

I'm starting with the Premier Protein shakes but I find them REALLY sweet. I've been drinking Water after each sip to wash out the taste. I brought some of my regular Protein Powder with me to mix it up so I'll have those this afternoon.

I'll tell you what has really helped is knowing that I'll be out of work for two weeks so this week is all about catching up on work and getting things taken care of. Being busy and under my own pressure certainly helps the time fly and I don't think about food that much.