Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

On 06/27/2018 at 15:33, Suesloosinit said:

I hope everything goes ok tomorrow, I'd be excited, anxious and driving everyone nuts lol I have a couple more months yet (thanks hubby) but I know everyone has our backs and we are rooting for you. Hopefully no gas pains and lots of Water n walking. Take care and let us know how you did =)

Thank you so much! I’m more anxious to get it over with than anything. More nervous about being naked on a table than them cutting into me 😂😂😂. I will definitely try to keep everyone posted as soon as I am able! And you definitely have support when your time comes. This is the best and most supportive group ever (I’m probably biased because of all of the awesome people here)!

😁😁😁

image-0.00202655792236328.jpg

@auroragirl4489 I believe 15 business days - so that would be 3 weeks. But again - they said the range was 3-15 and I heard after 7 (business days).

On 06/27/2018 at 15:00, ALFxRNY said:

My last day of the pre-op diet and the eve of my surgery! I’ve been doing pretty good today. Less dizzy spells, Headache is gone, I was able to prepare my mom’s lunch without feeling nauseous from the smell of the food, AND I’ve finally stopped being sad about the chewing thing, progress! lol. To everyone on their pre-op diet, stay strong! To everyone with dates coming up, I’m wishing you a speedy recovery. To everyone who has had their surgeries already this week, also wishing you speedy recovery. We’ve all got this! 😉
You go rock this!!! Wishing you a speedy recovering. Love your rebirthing count down. Talk to you on the post op side :)

Got my surgery date!!!!! July 12th for me!!!! Soo close

1 hour ago, ALFxRNY said:
1 hour ago, Suesloosinit said:

I hope everything goes ok tomorrow, I'd be excited, anxious and driving everyone nuts lol I have a couple more months yet (thanks hubby) but I know everyone has our backs and we are rooting for you. Hopefully no gas pains and lots of Water n walking. Take care and let us know how you did =)

Thank you so much! I’m more anxious to get it over with than anything. More nervous about being naked on a table than them cutting into me 😂😂😂. I will definitely try to keep everyone posted as soon as I am able! And you definitely have support when your time comes. This is the best and most supportive group ever (I’m probably biased because of all of the awesome people here)!

Oh wow wish you hadnt said the naked bit, now I have to think about that too...no I better not, ewww hahaha

On 06/27/2018 at 17:25, Suesloosinit said:

Oh wow wish you hadnt said the naked bit, now I have to think about that too...no I better not, ewww hahaha

It’s one of those things you don’t think about until the last minute 😂😂😂 I’m so sorry! I’m also not looking forward to coming home and starting 10 days of lovenox injections. I hate needles 😭😭😭

No worries, dont remind me when its my turn =) Oh yack shots? I don't mind them but couldn't give them to myself. Get someone else to do them for you and just look away

On 06/27/2018 at 17:31, Suesloosinit said:

No worries, dont remind me when its my turn =) Oh yack shots? I don't mind them but couldn't give them to myself. Get someone else to do them for you and just look away

I will be sure not to, lol. And I’d be freaked out either way with the shots. I wouldn’t need them if I didn’t have the implant birth control 😕

Y’all... I had my last pre-op appointment today. Y’all y’all y’all! I am freaking out! My surgery is 21 days away. I am so anxious and nervous 😬 ... I start my two week liquid diet in a week. 😲😲😲

5 hours ago, ALFxRNY said:

My last day of the pre-op diet and the eve of my surgery! I’ve been doing pretty good today. Less dizzy spells, Headache is gone, I was able to prepare my mom’s lunch without feeling nauseous from the smell of the food, AND I’ve finally stopped being sad about the chewing thing, progress! lol. To everyone on their pre-op diet, stay strong! To everyone with dates coming up, I’m wishing you a speedy recovery. To everyone who has had their surgeries already this week, also wishing you speedy recovery. We’ve all got this! 😉

I will be thinking of you and sending prayers your way tomorrow! I hope u wake up feeling very little pain, no gas and lots of motivation to walk! Update us when you feel up to it! You are gonna rock this whole post op phase!

On 06/27/2018 at 15:42, ALFxRNY said:

😁😁😁

image-0.00202655792236328.jpg

Oh wow! I’ll be thinking of you tomorrow!!!

On 06/27/2018 at 22:23, insta_adventurer said:

Oh wow! I’ll be thinking of you tomorrow!!!
Thank you! I appreciate it! 😊

On 06/27/2018 at 18:15, insta_adventurer said:

Y’all... I had my last pre-op appointment today. Y’all y’all y’all! I am freaking out! My surgery is 21 days away. I am so anxious and nervous 😬 ... I start my two week liquid diet in a week. 😲😲😲

Congrats! You’re so close!!!!

On 06/27/2018 at 21:04, Chrisb428 said:

I will be thinking of you and sending prayers your way tomorrow! I hope u wake up feeling very little pain, no gas and lots of motivation to walk! Update us when you feel up to it! You are gonna rock this whole post op phase!

Thank you so much! I appreciate it! And I definitely will try to post as soon as I’m feeling good enough to do so (hopefully not too long after the whole start walking thing). Your words of encouragement are so appreciated!