Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Approved today by BCBS Federal! Surgery date July 16, 2018!

On 06/25/2018 at 19:35, MissPriss81 said:

Woohoo! Congrats and welcome to the summer 2018 surgery crew!

Gonna hold you to it. Latest update in the Frustr8,saga. I am finishing up,a mandated 30 electronic tabulation of 4hour+ usage every 24 hours of C Pap usuage. When I had my testing prior to receiving the c Pap I had a high rate of apnea incidents per hour. I had been a faithful user until,my PCP had me stop,because of my sinusitis, when the records were pulled there was the gap. So there,had to be the darned 30 days again.The records get faxed,early July 2nd, Jessica goes on vacation stsrting7/3 through 7/6, so she turns them over,to Valerie,the CNP, after she processes them I should know when my date is 7/9 I suspect,July15-20, lets see how close I am! So you start baking the virtual cake and I will let you know when I'll take delivery. Do you realize I sought this since August 2015, almost 3 years. A mama eleghant could have had a baby and half in that Time period. A long time coming but Oh So sweet when,it comes to fruition.

On 06/25/2018 at 19:00, Ylime said:

@KCgirl061 @insomebodyelseslake @anjeljuliette @genevao @CTGirl08 @hinton38607 @Ladybabs@g.elisabeth - I've added you all to our member list!

@Auroragirl4489 @Luzbella - I've added you to the list, but I didn't see where you may have an estimated date. I you think you know when it might be scheduled, let me know!

Dumb question but what list? Also I don’t know if got added to it but my date is August 23rd for the sleeve. ☺️

On 06/25/2018 at 19:50, Frustr8 said:

Gonna hold you to it. Latest update in the Frustr8,saga. I am finishing up,a mandated 30 electronic tabulation of 4hour+ usage every 24 hours of C Pap usuage. When I had my testing prior to receiving the c Pap I had a high rate of apnea incidents per hour. I had been a faithful user until,my PCP had me stop,because of my sinusitis, when the records were pulled there was the gap. So there,had to be the darned 30 days again.The records get faxed,early July 2nd, Jessica goes on vacation stsrting7/3 through 7/6, so she turns them over,to Valerie,the CNP, after she processes them I should know when my date is 7/9 I suspect,July15-20, lets see how close I am! So you start baking the virtual cake and I will let you know when I'll take delivery. Do you realize I sought this since August 2015, almost 3 years. A mama eleghant could have had a baby and half in that Time period. A long time coming but Oh So sweet when,it comes to fruition.
You’re so close! Just a few more weeks!

On 06/25/2018 at 19:54, BurpeeZombie said:

Dumb question but what list? Also I don’t know if got added to it but my date is August 23rd for the sleeve. ☺️
Not a dumb question. The list link is on page 19 and it has everyone’s dates on it

I’m so excited, I had my second visit with the Cardiogist. There was a little bleep on the 1st and 2nd EKG’S, so I had to have a Sonagram a week and a half ago!
My follow up was this morning! The dr said I have the heart of a 20 yr old. Pretty good for a 68 yr old, too bad my body feels like an 80 yr old!😂
Tomorrow morning I’m calling the Bariatric dr to see how soon I can have my surgery scheduled! Be nice the end of July but I doubt it. Seems like the merry go round turns slow sometimes! But I’m still getting excited!

1 hour ago, Ylime said:

Thanks. How can we see the list of dates?

1 hour ago, BurpeeZombie said:
2 hours ago, Ylime said:

@KCgirl061 @insomebodyelseslake @anjeljuliette @genevao @CTGirl08 @hinton38607 @Ladybabs@g.elisabeth - I've added you all to our member list!

@Auroragirl4489 @Luzbella - I've added you to the list, but I didn't see where you may have an estimated date. I you think you know when it might be scheduled, let me know!

24 minutes ago, CTGirl08 said:

Thanks. How can we see the list of dates?

It’s in my signature, but if you’re on the app and can’t see it, it’s www.tinyurl.com/summerwls

My surgical coordinator called to confirm my surgery date. July 30th 6 am. I start my 2 wk liquid diet July 16th. I will have it at the Roger Williams Hospital. Bariatric founder and director doctor Dieter Polh is doing my surgery. I’m very excited! Thanks for adding me to the list.

On 06/25/2018 at 17:17, Chrisb428 said:

So close!!! I bet u can't wait!

So anxious, nervous and excited all at same time. Been going through this process since December and I'm ready.

1 minute ago, sdcheesehead said:
4 hours ago, Chrisb428 said:

So close!!! I bet u can't wait!

So anxious, nervous and excited all at same time. Been going through this process since December and I'm ready.

I started in February and im ready, so i can imagine you are! Ive been buying things and preparing for months already.

On 06/25/2018 at 19:35, MissPriss81 said:

Congratulations!!!

On 06/25/2018 at 21:47, Chrisb428 said:

I started in February and im ready, so i can imagine you are! Ive been buying things and preparing for months already.

I think I'm ready to pack my bag and move onto the next stage in my life.

Just a quick update: I’ve gotten the green light from psych and the nutritionist, attended the first 5 months of appointments, 2 support groups meetings, have an EGD scheduled for August 9th and my 6th month appointment July 24.

I still have to lose 13 more lbs before I see the surgeon otherwise I’m told he’ll tell me to try harder and come back later. 😒 I’ve checked so many boxes off, this just seems like a slap in the face and the hardest one yet. Still hoping to get my RNY before the first day of Fall.