Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@Auroragirl4489 Please let me know how it goes. I have aetna also and ill be submitting 7/16. I hope they are quick to answer! I am so impatient and want to get it done!

Hey guys sorry I’ve not checked in these past few days I’ll make sure to go back a few posts but my final with my surgeon is 7/18/18 which means I could be as early as the last. Week of July or as late as the second week of August guys it’s happening it’s really happening Lort help me so I don’t have every food funeral known to man kind woman kind alien kind

@chrisb428 i will definitely keep you posted hopefully it goes smoothly! For the most part I’ve heard Aetna is pretty simple. Keep me updated as well

Today is one of those days with no thoughts of possible regret of second guessing. I just wish I had my surgery done already!!! This emotional rollercoaster is killing me. My date isn’t until 8/23 😭

On 06/25/2018 at 12:36, BurpeeZombie said:

Today is one of those days with no thoughts of possible regret of second guessing. I just wish I had my surgery done already!!! This emotional rollercoaster is killing me. My date isn’t until 8/23 😭
Stay strong! The anxiety and excitement get very real. I wish I had done it sooner as well but I’ve made the decision to do it and it happens this week! Your date will be here before you know it, the time truly does fly

On 06/25/2018 at 11:55, newmebithebypass said:

Hey guys sorry I’ve not checked in these past few days I’ll make sure to go back a few posts but my final with my surgeon is 7/18/18 which means I could be as early as the last. Week of July or as late as the second week of August guys it’s happening it’s really happening Lort help me so I don’t have every food funeral known to man kind woman kind alien kind
I did the food funeral and it wasn’t as intense as I thought it would be. Had pizza, Pasta, seafood. That was about it. Oh and a burger. The only things in my food funeral that truly satisfied were the seafood and the pizza. Best wishes! Hope you get your date very soon!

1 hour ago, BurpeeZombie said:

That's exactly how I feel Burpee! I've got no patience at all. I just want to start the post op life now...lol

Edited by Chrisb428

Me too!

Same here Chris B! I am over this preop life already.

I had so many food funerals! Part of the reason I gained 10 pound rather than lost 10

Well, pre registration and visit with anesthesiologist are checked off. I'm on my 8th day of pre op diet, which is going well. It's getting real. One more week!!!

13 minutes ago, sdcheesehead said:

Well, pre registration and visit with anesthesiologist are checked off. I'm on my 8th day of pre op diet, which is going well. It's getting real. One more week!!!

So close!!! I bet u can't wait!

And l8ke the Mary Tyler Moore Theme Song "you're going to make it after all." ❤ & Joy ---my Friends

On 06/25/2018 at 17:03, sdcheesehead said:

Yay!!! In the homestretch!

I’m so excited!

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg