Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

On 6/3/2018 at 5:53 AM, Pearldrop said:

My date is tomorrow 4 June in the afternoon. I’m very excited and nervous. I’ve really appreciated the information on this forum. For those scheduled for tomorrow you’ll be in my thoughts, wishing you a swift procedure & a fast healing xx

I hope you are feeling well after your surgery. Mine was yesterday, as well, I am home now and feel pretty good. A little sore, but none of the anticipated post-anesthesia nausea.

Good luck and I'll be following your progress.

Hi! I just got my surgery date this evening, July 17. Six weeks to mentally and physically prepare, and try not to let anxiety get the best of me!

@LindyPablo Congrats!! How long did you have to wait for your approval? And what insurance do you have?

Wow am I late to the party! But I should be having my surgery next month. I have one final (my 6th) Nutrition appointment the 21st and then they will schedule me for surgery. My Mom just had her bypass yesterday! She had a few days over two weeks between her last nutrition appointment and her surgery date so I am hoping to have mine early July.

Hang in there everyone who is waiting for a date or just waiting for their date to come and are letting the panic and anxiety creep in, you will get through this. My mom went a little manic before her date. You will be there so fast, I keep reminding myself of that. It will be here before we know it!

Good Luck to everyone!!

And speedy healing to those who had theirs yesterday with my mom!

On 06/05/2018 at 16:10, YoBL said:

Congrats @EsoKev and @ALFxRNY !!
Thank you!! ♥️♥️♥️

On 06/05/2018 at 17:13, Chrisb428 said:

Congrats to both of you!

Thanks! Can’t wait! Hope to hear about your date soon 🤞🏽

On 06/05/2018 at 19:06, LindyPablo said:

Hi! I just got my surgery date this evening, July 17. Six weeks to mentally and physically prepare, and try not to let anxiety get the best of me!
Congrats and you’ll get through this like a champ 😉

I don’t have my surgery date as yet, but I’m hoping for July! I have done all the classes, had all the tests except one and have to go back one more time to see the Shrink!
I’m getting excited! I’m sure this will help me!😊

Nnoi her palname is @CMD516 .Really like the interchanges I've had with this far.Remember the Daytime Columbus interview DR S had with Gail Hogan on WCMH, seemed very nice--- I hope he treated your mom nice, how is she feeling now? She can't be any more manic than me, I already threatened on Bariatric Pal to do my,own surgery with a box cutter, fishing line, 3 hair clips and a Swingline Stapler, that was if somebody didn't schedule me a date soon. Let's hope Dr Needleman doesn't read Bariatric Pal or my Little Blue Tugboat just got torpedoed!🚢BOOM!!!

Thanks Frustr8 just messaged her. I missed that interview. He treated mom great she is doing great pain obviously but doing really well coming home tomorrow.

Box cutter, fishing line, hair clips, and a stapler. I like it! Should have thought of that myself saved a lot of time and money!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using BariatricPal mobile app

Yeah and you and I wouldn't still,be waiting for the Bariatric Gods☁⚡ to rain☔ down a date for us!

Yeah and you and I wouldn't still,be waiting for the Bariatric Gods[emoji297][emoji298] to rain[emoji299] down a date for us!
Exactly

Make it rain!!!!
[emoji167] [emoji299] [emoji299] [emoji305]

Just being snoopy-what exactly is an XT 1635-01? A smartphone, laptop, regular computer? One gal, it always quotes her as being on a Samsung, when I started it quoted me as being,on a LG but after I upgraded to the Beta App it doesn't mention it anymore. Maybe Ken S and the group have decided I'm family, got a philosopy about that
You get to choose your friends, your family,is a birthday gift!😋

I had my preop appointment today. Everything is paid for and now I'll have met my out of pocket for the year! I was a little nervous because I'm on day 3 of antibiotics for strep throat but they said I'll be fine for surgery on the 20th. Start my liquid diet on Thursday.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BariatricPal mobile app

Just being snoopy-what exactly is an XT 1635-01? A smartphone, laptop, regular computer? One gal, it always quotes her as being on a Samsung, when I started it quoted me as being,on a LG but after I upgraded to the Beta App it doesn't mention it anymore. Maybe Ken S and the group have decided I'm family, got a philosopy about that
You get to choose your friends, your family,is a birthday gift![emoji39]
I use a Motorola Moto Mod phone... One of those from the. Hello Moto. Commercials I don't know why it comes up like that lol but it has a detachable projector on it so I can watch movies on my ceiling like a drive in so it can tag itself however it wants [emoji23]

Congrats of family status I think you earned it!